124»

Replies

• alison0511
    Options
    i will be in my room, making no noise and pretending i don't exist

^^harry potter, anyone?
    i might go see my father. i'm not sure.

LOL loved your answer. :)

My answer is.. I'm GOING TO DISNEY WORLD! Haha, but no really! Leaving after work tonight for the week! Woo! (I will also be hitting Universal and checking out the Wizarding World of Harry Potter for the first time... so that's why I also really liked your post.)
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Wine & quiet dinner at home with hubby tonight. Hiking and a visit to the wine store tomorrow. Can't wait! They have 2 tastings going on tomorrow...and I need to restock! :)
  • AlexandraLynch
    Options
    Slept surprisingly late (of course, had deep tissue massage yesterday) and have been doing laundry and wasting time online,lol. Probably a quiet afternoon of doing various small things round the house, then going with my husband to the club, meeting my boyfriend there, and having a very good kinky evening indeed. I know we're sleeping late on Saturday, but not much more right now; my mother in law may need my husband to take her to see her sister, and that's never a quick errand. My boyfriend's working a double shift at the hospital, so I will be lucky to even get a text Saturday. I may soak the figs and make the fig jam for Christmas presents, or clean out some cabinets Saturday.
  • Julescg26
    Julescg26 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Gym session number 8 with my trainer, then home and probably curl up in front of Lord of The Rings the final movie of the trilogy!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Making gluten free stir fry and hanging out with my kids!
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Hanging out with friends tonight and then tomorrow I am (hopefully) puting the final touches on the Kayak trailer I have been building.
  • blueroses_78
    Options
    meeting with an autism counselor and then hosting some friends for dinner
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Workin' at the male strip club. I make mad money on Friday nights.

Perfect. I have a ton of one-dollar bills I've been saving for a rainy day.

:love:
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Watching a bunch of little 4yos try to play soccer. :happy:
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Laundry........fun...oh and shopping
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Taking my girls to the movies then thinking up something good to cook for college football tomorrow. Maybe drinks after 9 pm if hubby is up to it.
  • Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Backpacking and the weather is going to be beautiful, round trip will be about 13.5 miles :happy:
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Tonight? Watching my husband's kickball game.

Tomorrow, Ballet in the morning...then we're going to this fancy-schmancy grocery store to make our own sushi...then home (probably with fro-yo) to watch "Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers".

Sunday's all about football, of course.
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Def Leppard concert baby! w00t!!!!!

Awesome!!
  • Strobins05
    Options
    Def Leppard concert baby! w00t!!!!!

Awesome!!

Oh Wow!!!