What happened?????

Options
124»

Replies

• melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Plenty of people come in and deactivate their accounts - people come and go. Probably has nothing to do with you personally.

This
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

More junk pics. That will obviously solve all your problems.

This. More junk pics are always the answer.
    Jimmy...I'm telling you....ADD THIS B**TCH

She's my number one ho. Seriously. Serious moment. F**cking ADD HER NOW DAMMUT!

<3 you Ariel

I agree she is the bomb Jimmy!!

<3 AW.
  • trock55
    Options
    lighten up francis!
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I have been on this site for almost year now. I have a friends list like no one else...losts of friendly, supportive, sexy and awesome guys and gals that have become like family to me. I love them all like I have known them all my life...each and every one of them. But today my heart is broken. I have had 124 friends for the longest time. But today, for the first time since I have been a member, I notice that I only have 123 friends. What could have happened? I am so laid back and friendly, non-confrontational.....don't ever rock the boat or do anything out of line...why.....seriously WHY would anyone delete me.

I think I may just shut this account down and start over if someone does not like me......:cry:

What is wrong with people????

That's really not something to totally shut down your entire account over... 1 person affected you THAT much?! you don't even know who it is... you just noticed you have 1 less friend... maybe that person deleted their account. maybe that person decided they wanted to do it on their own and not have friends on here. you're reading WAAAAAAY too into this.

Lol, welcome to Sarcasm, you must be new here.

Sarcasm is usually funny and has a point. This is just random. There are people who act like this, so as someone who doesn't know the OP, it's safe to assume he's not being sarcastic and this is just the way his mind works. It could go either way.
  • MargaretWalks
    MargaretWalks Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have less than 10 friends. I'll be your friend. A friend from Oregon.
  • trock55
    Options
    next were something orange!! lol
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Whatever...you are very popular!!! You deleted me, btw...hahahha!!!!

Your "btw" is hilarious...
  • islebutterfly09
    islebutterfly09 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have been on this site for almost year now. I have a friends list like no one else...losts of friendly, supportive, sexy and awesome guys and gals that have become like family to me. I love them all like I have known them all my life...each and every one of them. But today my heart is broken. I have had 124 friends for the longest time. But today, for the first time since I have been a member, I notice that I only have 123 friends. What could have happened? I am so laid back and friendly, non-confrontational.....don't ever rock the boat or do anything out of line...why.....seriously WHY would anyone delete me.

I think I may just shut this account down and start over if someone does not like me......:cry:

Or they could have just deleted their account...
  • Paw4awhile
    Options
    Could it be that they have left & deleted their account.
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    pretty sure today wasn't the first day your number went down...

:drinker:

I am certain there are fewer where it didn't.....................
  • campbum
    Options
    i wouldnt give up and walk away because of one person i wouldnt do it over 100 people i dont care if people dont like me as long as i am being true to myself!
  • Prettylittlelotus
    Prettylittlelotus Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Cool story bro.
  • TeresaOH1
    TeresaOH1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    That is what I was going to say! Maybe they left!
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options

Lmao don't be surprised by this post if you lose a few more!

^ LOL
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    pretty sure today wasn't the first day your number went down...

:drinker:

Pretty sure you are right Jodi. You broke my heart when you left me.:cry:
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    :sad:
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    People delete others for all sorts of reasons and many are beyond your control. S*** happens. You can only keep doing you and either they like it or they don't. No different really from life outside MFP.
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    Options
    I'd love to be your friend, but I don't fit the requirements....18-24 :sad:
    I have a pretty small friends list, but they are all awesome ! I'd give you the attention you require :flowerforyou:
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    It's probably not you. Some people delete their own accounts sometimes. Don't worry about one person. :flowerforyou: