Embarrasing wardrobe malfunctions

Options
13»

Replies

• GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    Judo tournament. Gi pants tore through the crotch, knee to knee while throwing my opponent. I don't wear underwear.

Won the point.
    Showed 350 people my balls.
    Took a hot Judo-mom home that night.

It was a good day.
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Judo tournament. Gi pants tore through the crotch, knee to knee while throwing my opponent. I don't wear underwear.

Won the point.

It was a good day.

*mental image*:laugh:
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    standing in line at block buster video, holding my oldest-then 10months old, and she desides that she wants a snack.............15 people saw my kid grab a boobie snack before i could react.....DAMN YOU NURSING TOPS!!!!!
  • direwolfprincess
    direwolfprincess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I work at a college and our department was walking across campus after a meeting when I was informed by my male director (with quite a bit of laughter from the rest) that he quite appreciated the view. My skirt had been hiked up a little farther with each step I had taken. The entire department behind me had neglected to warn me of the part I was playing in the coming peep show. :blushing:

Eep! I have a great sense of humor so it was laughed off easily.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    When I worked at a vet's office, we dressed in costume on Halloween. I wore a pirate outfit, which included a vintage pair of purple velvet knee britches that were apparently in style at some point maybe in the 70s, but looked like pirate pants. Buckle at the knees and all. But they were very old pants that had spent about 30 years in a hot attic, and when I stooped down to pick up a dog, I heard, "RIIIIIIIP!"

Luckily, it was just a seam that split, not the fabric itself. And I spent the next 10 minutes in the bathroom using surgical sutures to sew my pants back together.

However, it was far more embarrassing the year I wore a celtic warrior costume, complete with blue woad face paint and kilt, and forgot that I had a dirk and battle axe strapped to my sporran belt when I went to an exam room to take a dog back to the vet to be euthanized. I forgot I was even in costume until I saw the owner's eye's bulge when I walked in the exam room.
  • awadm
    awadm Posts: 252
    Options
    I was on vacation with my friends and we were swimming in the ocean. A huge wave crashed down on us and it took me down with it. When I got up, I walked towards the shore, stood up, and realized everyone was staring at me. What were they staring at, you ask? My boob hanging out of my bathing suit. Woopsies.
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Mine was a bathing suit too. A beautiful baby pink bathing suit with white polka dots. Halter top and fit perfectly. Went to a pool party and was only informed *after* the party that my suit went see-through if it got wet. Not something I thought to check. Who makes a bathing suit that does that?? And yes, my husband knew. And no, he didn't tell me until we got home. He's kinky that way.
  • Ravenesque_
    Ravenesque_ Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    In a search for the source of my BO one day at uni.... Armpits, crotch, all usual zones fine. Took out a spray and put some on... still horrible smell coming from my body.

Wasn't until i got home that day when I discovered the source of my smell - a raging oozing pusfilled skin infection in my bellybutton.

RANK! >.<

Hasten to add - a scoop out with a teaspoon followed by some cream and spray and three days later it was completely fine. I continue to be prone to infections there, but regular cleaning and preventative antiseptic spray have prevented the above situation from occurring again.:)
    This is a wardrobe malfunction cause - the source of my infection? The dirty button of my jeans rubbing into sensitive skin.
  • Fat2Fit4Life
    Fat2Fit4Life Posts: 599 Member
    Options

Won the point.

It was a good day.

Nice!
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I agree!!
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    One two occasions my bathing suits have failed. One with a boob malfunction and one with a lip... sigh...

I also paraded across the entire gym in front of my grade 12 class at prom with my dress unzipped down to my *kitten* crack and my pantyhose hiked up to my armpits, cuz i had to take off the worlds most uncomfortable bra in the bathroom and forgot to rezip after i peed. no bra was ok back then tho, the girls were parked under my chin back then ;)
  • Presleyforpresident
    Options
    i had a nip slip while giving a presentation for my 12th grade psychology class on feminism in the US.
    yup. never lived that one down.