Biggest Loser contest - NOT BEING FAIR!

Options
2»

Replies

• pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    There is a prize, money involved. $10 per person and then $1.00 for every lb gained.
    At this point, it's not so much the pot because it is not much....it's the principle. I feel like rules are rules and if you want to bend them because you screwed up over the holidays or whatever your reason is, I feel like it is not fair.

I could understand if everyone was losing weight, it was a close contest and then they say...hey...since everyone is doing so great in losing weight...lets extend it our for another 2 weeks to bring the total weight loss as a group to an amazing number....but that's not why. Once they posted the percentage lost for this week and most people are back to where they started 6 weeks ago...they want to add another 2 weeks.

I think I will just eat it this time and go with the flow. I will probably just voice my opinion that I think we should stick to the original date but not make a big fuss about it but also let it be known that if we bend the rules this time, we should make this the exception, no more extensions. That sounds fair enough. I just have to work harder.
  • gympamela
    gympamela Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Just think of how much more smokin @$$ hot you are going to be than everyone else- take it one step further, amp up your workouts get sick SHREDDED and at the final weigh in, you can say, "Man, Im really glad you extended it two more weeks, I lost an extra x pounds!!" (Probably will blow the 2nd placer right out of the water!! LOL)
    Go for it!!!!!!!!!
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Tell them FINE, and no more changing the final date, but that you're still gonna win it!.... Wouldn't it be ironic if they STILL couldn't drop the weight? I'd laugh my butt off at them!

Plus, being a good sport, shows them you are gracious even when life isn't fair.
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I love love love the last two posts!!!
    Okay fine...two more weeks...smokin hot...LOVE IT!
  • gympamela
    gympamela Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    WHOOO HOOO!!!!!! Hellz ya!