Ladies - how fiesty are you?

Options
Okay, so here's the scenario:

You and your date are attending a party. You're making your rounds together, chattin everybody up having a good time. You decide to break to the ladies room, leaving your date alone for a few minutes. On the way out an old friend from high school spots you and sparks a conversation. So you stop and chat for a minute. You can see your date across the room, and suddenly he is approached by an attractive woman he seems to know. As you're watching them, its obvious shes flirting. Your reaction?

A. No big deal

B. Turned on

C. Mildly jealous

D. Pissed

E. Oh hell naw Im finna knock this b!tch out

Replies

• ShmoozyQ
    ShmoozyQ Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Somewhere between no big deal and turned on...depending on how hot the chick is :laugh: I have been known to take my time getting back to my husband when a good looking woman is trying to hit on him, ha!
  • 1nr15
    1nr15 Posts: 155
    Options
    lol very vivid scenario!

A
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    It really depends on a lot of things. But I'd never want to fight a chick.
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Most likely A
    But could turn into C if there is physical contact
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options

You and your date are attending a party. You're making your rounds together, chattin everybody up having a good time. You decide to break to the ladies room, leaving your date alone for a few minutes. On the way out an old friend from high school spots you and sparks a conversation. So you stop and chat for a minute. You can see your date across the room, and suddenly he is approached by an attractive woman he seems to know. As you're watching them, its obvious shes flirting. Your reaction?

A. No big deal

B. Turned on

C. Mildly jealous

D. Pissed

d and e. my date would be the hubs....and ill f*ing kill you. dont flirt with my man. *is wicked possessive*
  • Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    A

I know he's going home with me.
  • wluyando
    wluyando Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I think the Puertorrican girl in me will be either C or D worst case scenario D, you don't want to get there !!!!
  • mamafish2313
    Options
    Let him get chatted up! He deserves to get checked out. Take a chill and watch how he reacts and then tease him later. It's not like they are exchanging digits...right? Have confidence that you have a hot man to go home with and then remember that later.....:smokin:
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    A. I don't do the jealous and possessive thing....I know who he'll end up with at the end of the night.
  • laurenleighlugo
    Options
    D :angry:
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Is it a first date? Then C.

If it is someone that I know and trust already, A.
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I have had this happen lol. I was midly irritated when she gave him a hug and pushed her boobs against him as hard as possible. (she used to have a thing for him in HS). All you gotta do is walk up and give the SO a hug and chick will back off (hopefully).
  • deedeehopes
    deedeehopes Posts: 39 Member
    Options

A. No big deal

B. Turned on

C. Mildly jealous

D. Pissed

d and e. my date would be the hubs....and ill f*ing kill you. dont flirt with my man. *is wicked possessive*
    Oh I'm definitely possessive too. I have to agree with you :T
  • walkdmc
    walkdmc Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    A, but he better tell me who she is later, otherwise it's D.
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    "Fiesty" <-- I do not think this means what you think it means...
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    A. Don't care for guys that much so if he is responding to her advances then he can go home alone.
  • Sojaided34
    Options
    Depends. It would be no big deal unless he NEVER says he's there with anyone. (Have had this happen). BUT if he casually puts in that he's there with me and she still flirting and stuff: sorry but she's gonna get told off.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    A - if we're casually dating and A - even if we weren't. At some point you have to trust who you're with.
  • Shawneb66
    Options
    I am thinkin' B...that's my man and she wants him, maybe I need him more!!
  • MStanford336
    MStanford336 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Somewhere between mildly jealous and pissed. Of course it can quickly escalate to wanting to knock someone out depending on the circumstance. I am Italian though; it goes with the territory, lol.