Options

Replies

• ShadowChaser16
    Options
    C
  • riiah86
    Options
    How about Z: Amused?

I love watching women get turned down by my man.

I love knowing that I have a sexy *kitten* man, wanted by others
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Most likely C. Though I'd never let him know that. I'd just play it cool. Jealousy doesn't look good on anyone.
  • facingfortyfierce
    facingfortyfierce Posts: 5,156 Member
    Options
    Can go from A - E in a blink of an eye depending on hand placement ;)
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    C. I'm the jealous type, but not the take-off-my-hoop-earrings-and-scrap type. You know what I mean.
  • LosingWeight4Good
    LosingWeight4Good Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    B

Game on! I would make sure I catch his eye and give him a reason to come to me right away.
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options
    B....and get them to join me in the ladies room
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Probably C, but if she's not getting out of line, then A. No big deal because at the end of the day, he's still mine!
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    C. I'm the jealous type, but not the take-off-my-hoop-earrings-and-scrap type. You know what I mean.

^^This!
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options
    I'm a pretty feisty lady, but this would not be a big deal to me. I'd text him from across the room and tell him I'll give him $50 if he can get her naked in a broom closet in 60 minutes or less. I'd make a sexy game out of it, knowing all the while that he will end up home with me, tied to my bed where he belongs. Then I would continue the conversation with the hot guy I was talking to. MWAH-HAH-HAAAAAAAAAAAAA :devil:
    Why not invite the girl he was talking to and the guy you were talking to home and make it a real party?
  • jcr85
    jcr85 Posts: 229
    Options
    Haha better question who let a 16 year old girl post under your account?
  • Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'd love to see my wife's response to this post -- I probably already know what she'd say.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    C, I'd have to make my way to get between them pretty quick!
  • CyeRyn
    CyeRyn Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    E. I'd turn into the She-Hulk and start throwing chairs and tables... hah j/k.. I'd probably go with C. unless there was a 2nd encounter
  • annahuebscher
    Options
    E.

I have issues lol.
  • peles_fire
    Options
    I'm a pretty feisty lady, but this would not be a big deal to me. I'd text him from across the room and tell him I'll give him $50 if he can get her naked in a broom closet in 60 minutes or less. I'd make a sexy game out of it, knowing all the while that he will end up home with me, tied to my bed where he belongs. Then I would continue the conversation with the hot guy I was talking to. MWAH-HAH-HAAAAAAAAAAAAA :devil:
    Why not invite the girl he was talking to and the guy you were talking to home and make it a real party?

LOL! My kinda lady and that sounds like a great party!
  • ritoosh
    ritoosh Posts: 190
    Options
    Somewhere between no big deal and turned on...depending on how hot the chick is :laugh:

lol i agree with u on that. :D
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Probably a mixture of C, D, or E. Just depending on the mood and the situation I have a tendency to get jealous when I see a beautiful woman hitting on a man I am dating or seeing.
  • NostalgicMuse
    NostalgicMuse Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    B/C
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Either A (who cares) or C (a little jealous). It depends on how I feel about my date. I've been on a lot of dates where I would have been happy to have another woman get the man away from me.

To be honest, I would be more jealous that I'm not as good looking than anything else.

Now, if a woman was hitting on a long-term boyfriend, I would probably kindly interrupt and try and find out where they know each other from etc. If she is his classmate/work colleague etc. and they are really close yet she has no clue that he has a girlfriend...then I would smile until we got home. :devil: