Almost there:)from 215lbs to 175 and still going.

Options
merie08
merie08 Posts: 114 Member
I started trying to lose weight last year at the beginning of October, so I am about to hit my one year mark on MFP. I have about 5 lbs to go until I reach the goal I originally set when I first started but I am so excited that I am close that I figured its not too early to show my success pics. I do plan on changing my goals after I hit 170.This website is amazing and I never would have gotten this far if it wasn't for all the great advice and people here. I don't really have any pictures from my highest of 215-220, but I did take pictures when I hit 195. The first set of pics from left to right are from 195,186,and the last at my current weight of 175. The bottom face pic is from my highest of 215, its the only one I have.If you want to know more about how I got where i am you can look at my profile or ask questions.Oh, and I am a little under 5'9. Feel free to add me:)

Collage.jpg

Replies

• Yummamamma
    Yummamamma Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    wow you look fantastic! big changes in your face too! way to go girl!!how tall are you?
  • merie08
    Options
    wow you look fantastic! big changes in your face too! way to go girl!!how tall are you?

Thank you!
    Im a little under 5'9 so Im kinda tall:)
  • bj6886
    bj6886 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    It's a big change especially in your face. You're a cutie! Keep it up and thanks for the inspiration.
  • moss11
    moss11 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic. You look terrific. It's amazing what changes can be made in a year.
  • BrittanyKxo
    Options
    you look great!!
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring, great job!

I'm shorter than you (5' 6") but my starting weight of 217 is right there with you. Always exciting to see it can be done :flowerforyou:
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hooray!! Great work! : D
  • calamity71
    calamity71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • merie08
    Options
    That is fantastic. You look terrific. It's amazing what changes can be made in a year.

yea, i just keep thinking if i did this much in a year I cant wait to see where I am at next year:)
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    wow! amazing! you look great! WTG
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Congrats....you look wonderful!! You must be feeling wonderful too!!!
  • merie08
    Options
    Congrats....you look wonderful!! You must be feeling wonderful too!!!

Thank you:) yea its a great feeling:)
  • xoTammyox
    xoTammyox Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look great. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see where I'll be next year too. And wow, you are tall! I wish I was tall :(
  • a_stone_girl_dances
    Options
    You look *AMAZING*! Good for you & thanks for sharing!
  • jehuster
    Options
    You look amazing! You should be very proud of yourself. I give you a Big Two Thumbs Up!!! :drinker:
  • scarletclover
    Options
    That is amazing!
  • Lipstickcherry
    Lipstickcherry Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You looked good before and now you look great!
  • Martina_Who
    Martina_Who Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! :-) well done :-)
  • Ginnyesq
    Options
    Great job! Looking good!
  • jezzica01
    Options
    Wow you look great! Amazing progress, I can't wait to get there too :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!