Almost there:)from 215lbs to 175 and still going.

Options

Replies

• LordBear
    LordBear Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    hhmm may have to make a trip to nebraska...been a while since i have been there.
  • ksemien
    ksemien Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Good job, keep it up!
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    wow you look fantastic! big changes in your face too! way to go girl!!how tall are you?

Thank you!
    Im a little under 5'9 so Im kinda tall:)

lol, yes you are tall!! 170 looks great for you ( i know your 175) but yeah!!.. you look healthy too /in shape i know you workout!!! not skinny but strong.. u look beautiful too.. your face and all of it.. your waist is soooooo much smaller.. cant imagine compared to 215-220 that you were!!!... my HW 234 SW 231 CW 213 (started mfp 9wks ago) and i cant waittttttt to be at 170!! omg doesnt seem real, LOL... my first big goal is to get to 'Onder-land" .. and im 5'4" but curvy with T and A.. lol so my goal wt is 155 =) which is 80#'s from my heaviest!!!!
  • merie08
    merie08 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    wow you look fantastic! big changes in your face too! way to go girl!!how tall are you?

Thank you!
    Im a little under 5'9 so Im kinda tall:)

lol, yes you are tall!! 170 looks great for you ( i know your 175) but yeah!!.. you look healthy too /in shape i know you workout!!! not skinny but strong.. u look beautiful too.. your face and all of it.. your waist is soooooo much smaller.. cant imagine compared to 215-220 that you were!!!... my HW 234 SW 231 CW 213 (started mfp 9wks ago) and i cant waittttttt to be at 170!! omg doesnt seem real, LOL... my first big goal is to get to 'Onder-land" .. and im 5'4" but curvy with T and A.. lol so my goal wt is 155 =) which is 80#'s from my heaviest!!!!

Yea at first it seems impossible when you think" wow I have to lose over 50 pounds:(" but then when you get close to it you are just so proud of yourself because you did something you thought would take forever and be unreachable. But trust me, if i can do it(slightly disabled) than ANYONE can do it:) Feel free to add me so we can motivate each other:)
  • JudeGilford
    JudeGilford Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Agreed! You are so smart to be doing this now so you won't spend a lifetime of letting yourself down. Your spirit must be soaring!!!:flowerforyou:
  • virichi08
    virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    TALK ABOUT LOOKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Paullei
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for posting photos, its inspiration to see your progress.
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Wow, fantastic progress. You look so healthy and fit. I, too, set a one year plan and so far am about 4.5 months into it and I can only hope to make as much progress as you have. Take care.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    You look amazing sweetie. Whole new person all over x
  • latinstarlite1
    latinstarlite1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Way to go young lady!!! You've come a long way. I don't even know you and I'm proud of you. I have struggled with my weight my whole life and it is refreshing to see such a young girl taking charge of her life and making things happen! Way To Go Keep up the good work!!

You look amazing!
  • Snitch1
    Snitch1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You have done a great thing-taken control of your body!
    You look wonderful-love you with the honey kissed hair, BTW!
  • SocWkrBee
    Options
    You have made some terrific progress!
  • merie08
    merie08 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You have done a great thing-taken control of your body!
    You look wonderful-love you with the honey kissed hair, BTW!

thank you:)
    yea I look way better with dark hair.blonde just didnt work lol
  • LizHowerton
    LizHowerton Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Great job pretty girl.
  • BeautyFromWithin
    BeautyFromWithin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! You look so healthy! Great job!
    Keep up the awesome work!
  • moniluv23
    Options
    You look great! As we all know losing weight is hard work, but the results are worth it!!!!
  • shellyk972
    shellyk972 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great! You're hair color looks nice on you, too!
  • beelikethebug
    beelikethebug Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great work!!!
  • miriamwithcats
    miriamwithcats Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    You were pretty to start with, but now you are a beautiful young lady! Congratulations.
  • reneecgc
    reneecgc Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Great job. My goal was 175 and then 165 and than 155. I am at my goal and holding strong. I try to fluctuate between 152-155 and I am 5'7". It is easier to change your goals once you get there. You are doing great!!!! Keep up the good work you look fantastic. Celebrate your success.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!