How come so many Black Men do NOT date Black Women?

Options
2»

Replies

• Tommy
    Tommy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Dear MyFitnessPal's,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The posters in this thread have shown maturity and handled an often delicate topic well, as the topic gravitates more towards the examination of stereotypes the potential for debate and conflict rises, this topic will remain locked and I encourage you to continue supporting each other in our community.

The forum guidelines include this item:

4. Show Respect to All Groups and Individuals

No derogatory references to sex, gender, weight, body-type, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation, or endorsement of violence against any person or group, even if couched in humor, will be permitted. This includes expressing stereotypes about any group or community.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,

Tom
    MyFitnessPal Staff
  • shelbyss133
    shelbyss133 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am as you can see a white woman and my boyfriend of over a year is black. I am not racist of any kind and I have a couple of black male friends and I ask them the same thing and they have said some of what everybody else is saying..... the attitude, the loudness, or whatever else. Also I have heard that some black men are not attracted to black women, why i really couldn't honestly tell you. My boyfriend absolutely adores me. At first I wasn't sure how she would take it but it seems to me that as long as her son is happy then it doesn't matter to her. Honestly it shouldn't matter what race you are as long as your happy!
This discussion has been closed.