Bikini comparison from a year.... Want opinions please!

Options

Replies

• Ralstonk2
    Ralstonk2 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    From last year to now, massive difference! From June to today, not a big difference. Slightly slimmer. You definitely do not look like you're backsliding at all.

Remember, progress slows the closer you get to a healthy weight. To keep progress going, you're going to have to find time to workout (both cardio and weight training), but it sounds like you're already trying to do that from the talk about the gym membership.

Yes, I am very happy with myself with the pic from last August to today. That is obviously a huge difference. And to think I thought I was doing good last August enough to buy that. That was the first bikini I had bought since I was like 14. But I started out a lot heavier than that picture in August too but no pictures from then that are in bathing suits. I avoided those at all cost!
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but you really can't tell.

HAHA!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!! Excellent results girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:
  • Ralstonk2
    Options

HAHA!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!! Excellent results girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

I did say I could take the bad.... I read your first line and was like "Wow." LOL I know from last year to now there's a huge difference. But I was just wondering from June to now. LOL I've gone from a size 16 pants to a size 6. And some 8's. But thank you!!! :-)
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    OMG really??? That is awesome!!! Your tummy looks great!
  • WVMedicineMom
    WVMedicineMom Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Definitely see a difference! If you have done this all on diet, I think once you starting exercising (cardio and strength training), you will tone up quick. P.S... I have that same bikini.
  • Ralstonk2
    Options
    Definitely see a difference! If you have done this all on diet, I think once you starting exercising (cardio and strength training), you will tone up quick. P.S... I have that same bikini.

Sweet! It's cute. First one I've bought since I was 14. LOL Yes, all on a diet. I'm going to be doing 30DS and my treadmill and free weights randomly. Think that will help?
  • WVMedicineMom
    WVMedicineMom Posts: 15 Member
    Options

Sweet! It's cute. First one I've bought since I was 14. LOL Yes, all on a diet. I'm going to be doing 30DS and my treadmill and free weights randomly. Think that will help?

What is 30DS? A mix of cardio and weights is great. Cardio burns calories and strengthens your cardiovascular/pulmonary systems. In the long run, you will be working towards preventing chronic diseases that are common with unhealthy lifestyle choices. Strength training also helps in burning calories, because the more lean muscle you have, the more calories you burn. Weight bearing exercises are also good for keeping your bones strong, which is especially important for women. With the free weights, just watch your form to prevent injury.
  • GRadons
    Options
    From June to now you can see difference in both bust line and hips. Your top looks almost loose on you and the bottoms don't have the same (if any) indents at hips. Stomach appears to be about the same but probably isn't. You don't show a profile and that would really indicate a difference in the stomach. However, if you lost in the bust and the hips as the pictures seem to show then you would have lost some on the stomach too.

Nice work.
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Yes, your waist and tummy look great! I can most certainly tell a difference!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Big difference. You lost a lot in the belly, and some in the boobs. Are you taking measurements?
  • janlee_001
    janlee_001 Posts: 309 Member
    Options

I did say I could take the bad.... I read your first line and was like "Wow." LOL I know from last year to now there's a huge difference. But I was just wondering from June to now. LOL I've gone from a size 16 pants to a size 6. And some 8's. But thank you!!! :-)
    I'm going to show my blondeness here - but how can your fit into the same bikini?
  • janlee_001
    janlee_001 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Bump - I'm still confused as to how one can drop 8 sizes and your swimsuit doesn't fall off. No offense.
  • BrookeOB777
    BrookeOB777 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    big difference especially april til now! Your tummy is getting smaller!!
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    your whole body has changed, the face looks slimer, arm looks toner and you stomach looks smaller...great job on all your hard work
  • gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I see 2 photos and they seem almost exactly alike...what is going on here....
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Face is thinner, better waist definition, smaller tummy and smaller hips. Your arms are much more toned. Definitely see progress. Keep up the good work.
  • Ralstonk2
    Options
    Bump - I'm still confused as to how one can drop 8 sizes and your swimsuit doesn't fall off. No offense.

When I started my weight loss journey I was a size 16. That was January 2011. I believe when I bought that bikini I was wearing a 12 which was last August when I bought it. And actually they are pretty baggy in the butt part. But I believe if my butt gets firm and perks up a little it may be okay but next summer I will definitely need a new one!
  • nikki62279
    Options
    definitely a difference!!
  • Ralstonk2
    Options
    I see 2 photos and they seem almost exactly alike...what is going on here....

Well there's 4 pictures. 2 of which are very similar. One was taken in June and the other yesterday. Yes they are close. Very. I honestly didn't see a different which is why I posted to see if anyone else saw one. Because we almost never see a difference but we need others to see a difference.
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see it in your hips, tummy, boobies, and face :) great job! Once you incorporate exercise especially weights you will most definitely see a huge difference!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!