Anyone working out 6 days a week?

Options
13»

Replies

• alphasigalum
    Options
    6 days a week here too! Feel free to add me! :)
  • jjusticenow
    Options
    I am working out 6 to 7 days a week a combination of strength training and cardio. Please add me to your friend list would love to be part of your journey.
  • Gloworm46
    Gloworm46 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Kettlebell 4 days a week - walking 7. I would love a friend! Gloria
  • sylrog
    Options
    I do six days a week most weeks! I do cardio like brisk walking, stationary bike and elliptical. I like weight training and swimming too.
  • davenportk83
    davenportk83 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I actually work out 5-7 times a week depending on family/work commitments. I do a combo of Zumba, Yoga, Strength training and just started my 2nd week of Couch to 5K. So add me if you like.
  • fonya1028
    fonya1028 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My name is Sean and I currently workout 5-6 days a week and about to start Insanity tomorrow which is a 6 day a week program. I would love to have extra people to support and help support me!
  • Kacey34
    Kacey34 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I try to workout 7 days a week. Sometimes i'll skip a day but always 6-7 times a week
  • Ladyzumba
    Ladyzumba Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm a 6 day a week girl...I teach Zumba 2 times a week, take a step and sculpt class 2 times and rotate the elliptical
    and treadmill the other 2 days. Add me if you'd like to.
  • EmpressHollie
    EmpressHollie Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i workout 6 days a week, now mostly weight lifting (which i love). want to learn to run, the weather is perfect to get out. feel free to add me i try and be a good supporter/motivator
  • altarimage
    altarimage Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    This past week was my first week to start my routine, and I was only able to get 5 days in, but I'm going to shoot for 6 on a regular basis. Feel free to add me and check out my blog for my routine line up :)
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    6 days a week here...similar to yours with strength training and cardio...feel free to add me!
  • HoneyBadgerVin
    Options
    6 days/week when I'm good.
  • maileeyang1
    maileeyang1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I work out 6x a week too. Feel free to add me on.
  • DexterDarko
    Options
    I workout everyday. I don't have a routine really, I just do what I feel like. I haven't really logged most of my meals and exercise because I can't always be there to do it, and some of my exercises I can't find. But I plan on working out 7 days a week and so far in 5 days I've lost 7 pounds.
  • karrathachick
    karrathachick Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thankyou so much everyone for your replies! I was hoping to find some support and wow what an amazing amount of support!! I'm so grateful. Looking forward to sharing our journeys. Sarah :-)
  • melly7171
    melly7171 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I workout either 5 or 6 day a week depending what i have on and how my body is feeling! Add me if you like!
  • heroyalslimness
    heroyalslimness Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    7 days a week--my goal is 3 times a day at the gym (cardio, elliptical, tread, bike, ) plus a dance class 5 times weekly. plus weight training 3 times weekly. Need all the support I can get! So--If your dance card is not entirely full......add me,too
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    bump