Chat room for people that want it

Options

Replies

• Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Might be a work thing. It's honestly just a blank page - open a new tab enter address hit enter and the entire new tab is white - apart from where the address is in the address bar. I'll try it from home maybe.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Might be a work thing. It's honestly just a blank page - open a new tab enter address hit enter and the entire new tab is white - apart from where the address is in the address bar. I'll try it from home maybe.

the machine at your work probably has javascript disabled, that's not uncommon. Unfortunately, the chat relies on javascript to function correctly.
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I copied the link & pasted it in a new window, when I clicked on it - it brought me right back here. What am I doing wrong?
  • vkruithof
    vkruithof Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    bump...
  • ntarrence
    ntarrence Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    bump
  • goforkissy
    goforkissy Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Bump for me too. Just checked it out, but sadly, I am at work. I will check it out fully when I get home.
  • amysuespears
    Options
    bump
  • chinatbag
    chinatbag Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    registered and logging in.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Okay registered
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    bump
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    I'll check it out when I get home.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    I copied the link & pasted it in a new window, when I clicked on it - it brought me right back here. What am I doing wrong?

dunno, you tried this:

http://harehome.no-ip.org/achat

?

because that should work fine.
  • blackcoffeeandcherrypie
    Options
    All up and running now, yeyy :-)
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Options
    bump
  • scottg1024
    Options
    BUMP
  • Broejen
    Options
    Bumping again so people can find the post. It was fun chatting with a bunch of you today!
  • HeatherSLosinIt
    HeatherSLosinIt Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Just tossing it out there, but Ventrilo is really good, too. You don't have to host it on your own computer/server, and they have free options as well as paid options. (X-gamer lol) Teamspeak is also really great for that. Those that want to speak via mic can and those who either don't have a mic or don't feel comfortable talking, can type their chat. The programs are very small, and work on almost no internet connection.

Another option is to create a MFP Skype chatroom and make it private, only posting the password here. (So nobody random just jumps in and trolls the hell out of it. You can also make your own chatroom on most other messengers... yahoo, google, msn etc.
  • Snail313
    Snail313 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Broejen
    Options
    Anyone else want to join and chat later?