Have u found WATER to help you drop lbs?

Options
13»

Replies

• AlotOfSweatAndPain
    Options
    I used water as a appetite suppressant. As for flushing out my system, I count all liquids. I'm not saying its the correct way but it was MY way and it worked for me.
  • natuhlay
    natuhlay Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I believe it does, i feel less hungry. the downside is i pee every 15-30 minutes.
  • lisabinco
    lisabinco Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Nope, no help at all.
    I drink it to stay hydrated, that's all.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I can't say for sure that it's the water that helped me lose my weight, as I started drinking more water when I started trying to develop more healthy habits overall.
    But I do know that I feel better when I am well-hydrated, and when I feel better, I exercise more, and when I exercise more, I have more energy, and when I have more energy, I tend to make better food choices.
    So I guess...to answer your question...yes. :laugh:
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    More water I drink the easier the diet is to stick to. I am not as hungry and I totally notice now when I have not drank enough. It helps IMHO
  • greyjoie
    greyjoie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I mean, water isn't the REASON you lose weight, but it's definitely a factor in a healthy lifestyle. You can lose weight drinking anything with exercise and a good diet, but water will clean out your system and make you feel better.
  • cheninaerin
    Options
    Those who don't think water doesn't help you lose weight are looking too far into facts and figures of calories in versus calories out and whatnot.

When you're hydrated, your body doesn't compensate for dehydration by making you want to eat more than you need.

When you're hydrated, your body functions better and can burn more calories.

When you drink lots of water, it can help flush toxins from your system and make it easier to lose weight.

Drinking lots of water is a great help to losing weight, from my personal experience.
  • jensfitpal2012
    jensfitpal2012 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Some people say bread is the staff of life.I believe water is,the benefits are vast.AS many have already mentioned,can flush out toxins,excess water wt,improve overall bodily functions and help you feel full,eat less. I notice the more I drink,the better I feel and the wt.seems to change for the better.