To have bang or not to have bang.

Options

Replies

• lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone here about you having pretty eyes. I vote no bangs.
  • LizHowerton
    LizHowerton Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    You are pretty either way.

One thing I always hated about bangs is the grow out that takes forever...so I'd say no bangs.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Without bangs. And it was not a close decision.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    No bangs.
  • Abaiz
    Abaiz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    No bangs. Your face shape seems to be far more flattered without them. Plus, it could be me, but the bangs kind of age a women, makes them look sort of old fashioned....I know I'll probably catch grief for that but its my honest opinion.
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You look so good both ways! I know a lot of people that can really only pull off one look! If I have to choose, I'd go no bangs, only because they cover a lot of your face and you have nice features so you should show them off!
  • chroniclesofthinoholic
    Options
    To bang! <pun intended ;P>...

but then you look awesome either ways!
  • sdstargazer
    Options
    I like bacon
  • TimeFourMe
    TimeFourMe Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Depends on who you want to like them. I LOVE the bangs. My husband did not. The majority of women answered just like me. The men.... Just like my husband. Such a bummer. I have been seriously thinking of getting bangs too. His strong reaction has me rethinking.... Plus I do not like the in between phase when growing them out..
  • mensasu
    mensasu Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    How much work do you bangs take? I have quite wavy/curly hair and every now and then I forget what a bother they were and cut my hair. Then I spend months and years growing them out. For me even a little moisture in the air and my nice straight bangs become monsters. As I aged I was hoping to hide my worry lines, but that just isn't going to happen. You look good either way, so I suggest only going with the bangs if you feel you won't have regret soon after and have to endure the regrow period.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    No bangs looks better on you :smile:
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    without, for sure.
  • danche67
    Options
    no bangs
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    You look better without bangs. Plus, I'm sure you know, bangs are a b*tch to grow out once you get tired of them. I vote no bangs.
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I think when you go without the bangs it opens up your face, and you look really beautiful. With the bangs you still look beautiful, and a bit sassy, but I think it closes off your face too much.
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I think bangs are high maintence!
  • herrhitman
    Options
    Side-swept bangs or no bangs at all.
  • lessofE
    lessofE Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I don't think you can go wrong either way, but bangs look super fashionable on you!
  • mrrodriguez
    Options
    I thought this topic would be something totally different..... *goes and retrieves mind out of the gutter*

Me too!
  • dinoskycm
    Options
    You kinda look like Zoey Deschanel with the bangs, but I personally like the no bang look! You pull off bangs very well, but I love the flowy, wavy look for fall! Either way, you are gorgeous!!