Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

IF people could hear your thoughts....

Replies

• Hmm depends on my mood that's for sure!! That could be very intereating
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Most would be surprised. I think I'm probably meaner and moodier than I let on most of the time. Also, I'm not nearly as innocent as I look.
  • mean :)
  • Quiing
    Quiing Posts: 261 Member
    They'd get confused lol... I think about 524 things simultaneously at any given moment
  • Williamj
    Williamj Posts: 199 Member
    I would be in so much trouble. I would have to take meditation much more seriously :tongue:
  • They'd probably want a shower.
    This, most definitely. Skittles ftw.
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    They would probably think I am nicer, actually. I can be a bit edgy and harsh on the surface. :smile:
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    By the thread title, I had assumed that everyone who fasts intermittently can read my mind
  • Depends on who I'm thinking about...
  • It would be no different than what i speak. I always speak my mind and sometimes people just don't like to hear it.

Don't get me wrong I can be a very happy person but if something bugs me, it will be known.
  • MustBeTheRows
    MustBeTheRows Posts: 377 Member
    it would probably make their *kitten* pucker...
  • They'd think I'm a heck of a lot meaner and they'd wonder why in God's name I smile at them all the time.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    they would think I am crazy
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Mine would just frustrate people...

I'd be all... "blah blah blah blah blah blah..... SQUIRREL!"

*silence*

"blah blah blah boobs blah blah... SQUIRREL!"
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    oh. well... to be honest, they would probably break down crying, just feeling the sheer weight of how much hope I carry around with me daily. Thats before they even get to the love and ambition parts.
  • mandorla
    mandorla Posts: 81 Member
    They would realize I am far more perverted than they know. Even those that know me best would be surprised.

and
    I'd probably be fired, and lonely. I definitely would be charged with harrassment.
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    By the thread title, I had assumed that everyone who fasts intermittently can read my mind

hahahahha i thought it was a thread about IF as well.

to answer the question, people would wonder how i manage function as somewhat normal human being.
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    I have diarrhea of the mouth so usually they know ALL of them whether they want to or not.....
  • Everyone would think "whoa. . .this girl has some serious a.d.h.d"
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    I keep people at a distance with a Tough B!tch attitude. I'm actually a bit of a marshmallow. I work with a bunch of roughnecks, so it's totally self-preservation.