IF people could hear your thoughts....

Options

Replies

• jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I keep people at a distance with a Tough B!tch attitude. I'm actually a bit of a marshmallow. I work with a bunch of roughnecks, so it's totally self-preservation.
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    oh. well... to be honest, they would probably break down crying, just feeling the sheer weight of how much hope I carry around with me daily. Thats before they even get to the love and ambition parts.

52419_o.gif
  • sixrings
    sixrings Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I think a naughty woman would smile and think I was great...all the others would shiver and shake their head :-/
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    If its a girl she would think,'wow, this guy really wants to pee in my butt!', if its a guy he would think, 'wow, he really wants to pee in that girls butt!'
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Well...hmmm...i'd probably be forced to wear the suit that Steve Buscemi wears in "Con Air"...and i might just start singing "He's got the whole world in his hands" just for fun...i'd also probably be constantly be charged with harassment...as i could probably make a sailor/p*rnstart blush...

In my defense i would never act out these thoughts lol....i'm just straight crazy :).
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Would they think you were nicer, or more mean than you appear?

Most folks would think I'm DIRTIER MINDED than I appear. A few would just say, yeah I knew she was a b!tch. No surprises for my friends.
  • bellydancer124
    Options
    I would have no friends.
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I would have no friends.

I'd be your friend...you can't be worse than me lol.
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Meaner for sure.

But pretty sure that wouldn't matter as I would be locked up, put on watch, or at least slapped quite often if people could read my thoughts.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    They'd just be confused. Maybe they could straighten me out...
  • opuntia
    opuntia Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Would they think you were nicer, or more mean than you appear?

Neither - I don't think they'd be thinking in those terms. They'd probably find it exhausting and surreal and confusing. They'd also realise I'm a lot less 'normal' than I appear! And they'd acquire some understanding of how autistic people experience the world.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I'd be fired.
  • crazy_indeed
    crazy_indeed Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I usually have more than one conversation going on in my head. So, I think people would be slightly confused or amused. I just hope the person does not mind cussing, perverted thoughts, or violence when approached by stupidity.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    oh. well... to be honest, they would probably break down crying, just feeling the sheer weight of how much hope I carry around with me daily. Thats before they even get to the love and ambition parts.
    This makes me really, really smile.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    This makes me really, really smile.

:)
  • Humbugsftw
    Humbugsftw Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I would be institutionalised.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    I would get smacked WAY more often!

double and triple this. just on the "wow she has a great @*kitten* and I would like to ...." would get me in trouble in the first 5 minutes.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Well people sure wouldn't think I am so sweet and innocent if they could hear my thoughts, ha ha. :devil:
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the chaos train of thought. Runs on dynamite-laden tracks - could be chugging along and suddenly BLAM! I'm on another thought track without even a hint of segue.

I'm also a "replayed senses" thinker. I read a recipe, and I work out the tastes in my head before even putting the pot on the stove. I do a math problem, and I see the numbers writing themselves in mid air before I come up with an answer. Someone hearing my thoughts may get periods of silence, because I'm thinking colors or tastes or sounds.

Then there's the periods of time where I'm in full free-form - good luck making sense out of that.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    :) They already know what I think...no change there. Their opinion of me cannot possibly go any lower.