Attn. all Pitbull type owners!

Replies

• kelleygi
    kelleygi Posts: 650 Member
    I own a rescue pitt.......bring it on!!!! I double dog DARE THEM!!!!! :devil:
  • ladyonaquest
    ladyonaquest Posts: 605 Member
    I have a pitbull named Tiger and he's about as dangerous and Tony the Tiger on the Kellogg's box!! He probably will run if anyone tries to give him a treat if he doesn't recognize them...LOL!!
  • Softrbreeze
    Softrbreeze Posts: 156 Member
    How horrid! There are all kinds of monsters out there and MOST of them are human!
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    OP... looks like you lived up to your username.

A nigerian prince told me about this in an email.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No worries. I'm taking mine trick-or-treating in her sunflower costume.

I'm just being silly. She's really going to be a bee.
  • I don't think anyone around my area is worried about killing dogs... especially that way.
    Plus, I'd like to see someone just TRY :D
    She doesn't have much of a bite, but seeing a pit bull running at you, barking.. growling.. protecting her family..
    Its kinda scary :P
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    PSA: Nice people don't tell randoms to stfu and refer to them as cnts. Sorry to burst your bitter bubble.:flowerforyou: I hope you become less angry some day.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    PSA: Nice people don't tell randoms to stfu and refer to them as cnts. Sorry to burst your bitter bubble.:flowerforyou: I hope you become less angry some day.

Smart people don't chime in and tell someone "shame on you for posting about rumors" just because they hadn't seen anything about it yet. I am actually very happy that I have the mental capacity to not do something ignorant like that.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Ya you certainly wouldn't want to post things that make you look ignorant. :wink:
  • nickiog
    nickiog Posts: 187 Member
    before or after he gave you your lotto winnings and inheritance?
    OP... looks like you lived up to your username.

A nigerian prince told me about this in an email.
  • moosegt35
    Ya you certainly wouldn't want to post things that make you look ignorant. :wink:

I know. The pic of me and my family is bad enough
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member

Smart people don't chime in and tell someone "shame on you for posting about rumors" just because they hadn't seen anything about it yet. I am actually very happy that I have the mental capacity to not do something ignorant like that.

I have seen a lot of idiocy in these forums, man, but all of your posts in this thread tag you as d-bag of the year.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Someone should go poison his cockapoo on all saints' day
  • Really? If you don't like them, then don't own one. Pit bulls are not the vicious creatures they are made out to be. No living creature deserves to be hurt, abused, poisoned, maimed, etc due to someone's ignorance and/or intolerance towards them. It's people who think like you do that gives mankind a bad name. Your mother should've taught you this: if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all. She should've also taught you to treat every living creature as you would like to be treated. If you would like to eat poisoned food and be electrocuted, beaten, starved, abused and used to fight to the death then more power to you but don't bring your hate on here.
  • moosegt35

Do I get a trophy?

Nice dog BTW

You'll have to wait until I am done with it, it looks quite nice on my mantle, and it took me a lot of effort to earn it myself.

Thanks, that's Blue. She's a killer pitbull who does pushups.

Nice, I don't have any pics of mine but here is a video of him working out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUHOvx4CkYU
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    What a lovely sentiment...
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Beware of the humans lurking around the corner.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Ugh. To think she has kids.
  • slindsey137
    slindsey137 Posts: 214 Member
    This rumor goes around every year. It's the same for black cats. If people are sick enough to do anything like that, they probably won't wait til Halloween

We had a lot of people go after black cats on Friday the 13th
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    I foster with a local rescue org, one of the other fosters also heard about it. since the dogs that we rescue are probably 75% "pibbles", we are being cautious just in case some idiot is taking this serious.
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    wtffff.
    Thanks for the heads up, though I haven't heard of this until now.
    :/ My pit gets treats from no one I don't know.
    Never.
This discussion has been closed.