13»

Replies

• JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!:smile:
  • kellyanbillysmom
    Options
    great job I've just started so I hope I can do this. what kind of foods did you eat on a average day. thanks great job again:smile:
  • natuhlay
    natuhlay Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    This is my goal! Its nice these changes in someone else because it motivates me to keep on pushing forward!

You look absolutely amazing. Fantastic job! That must have took a lot of determination.
    Congrats girl! :)
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    wow! you almost dont even look like the same person between your before and after pics! great job!
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Great!!!!
  • gaiareeves
    gaiareeves Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Excellent work. And never apologize for the ginger. Tim Minchin's "Prejudice" teaches us that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVN_0qvuhhw
    Thank you!
    Aha, I was waiting for someone to mention that. My friend's have been singing it at me all week :')
    great job I've just started so I hope I can do this. what kind of foods did you eat on a average day. thanks great job again
    To be honest, I ate a bit of everything.
    I started this off telling myself I wasn't going to embark on something that I wasn't going to be able to maintain for life. (i.e, eating super healthy all of the time).

It's really just mastering moderation. I ate healthy 80% of the time: vegetables, fruits, lean meats, fish, brown rice, greek yoghurt, oatmeal, etc. But I also allowed myself to indulge in the 'bad' foods that I like. If I wanted candy, I'd eat candy, if I wanted cake, I'd eat cake. It's just instead of eating a family sized pack or an entire cake to myself, I'd have one small 'fun size' bar, or a thin slice.

It's learning that you can eat what you want, as long as you don't eat the entire candy store, and learn to balance it out correctly with a mostly healthy diet and exercise.
  • justmarried15
    justmarried15 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You look fab! Congrats!
  • fattypattybinger
    Options
    Congratulations. It sounds like I have the smae issues you started out with. I am 5 foot 7 I started at 164 down to 160 I am hoping now to lose 40 pounds. On my way. Congratulations. You look great.
  • Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look so great, thanks for sharing!
  • conure2
    conure2 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are very Inspiring! Thanks for posting!
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Look at you, you look fab! well done thanks for sharing
  • Shara126
    Shara126 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Go you, YAY!!!!! :)
  • sheribrasington
    Options
    Great job! What a huge difference thst 40 lbs made.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!