Replies

• dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    BDM1.jpg
  • LadyIvysMom
    LadyIvysMom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I'm picky. I only really check out guys that have long hair and are fairly fit looking. And once they start talking, they better be smart, or it's over before it begins. I can't stand meatheads.
  • Cassie8877
    Options
    Personality (has to make me.laugh) face then body...
  • crodriguez94
    crodriguez94 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    blah blah, like everyone else said, personality matters more. but since you wanted to know only between face and body: definitely face.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Body.

People are stuck with their face. They can improve their bodies.

Hard work > luck
  • tzuris
    Options
    Face is more important than body.

Personality is more important than both.

This is how I feel too.
  • splendajoy
    splendajoy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    c
  • splendajoy
    splendajoy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Face first, body second.

Although I remember this girl I met online. She sent me two pics of her face and she was cute. She told me she was a "big girl", which didn't bother me because I prefer my women bigger. When we met, she wasn't big. She was HUGE. Just really HUGE. And not even the fact that she was huge, she was horribly disproportionate. Her body was just awful. We had specifically met for *ahem* relations after talking for like 2 months or more. I knew if I would have told her I couldn't do it, I would hurt her feelings and she was so excited to be with a woman. So we did our thing and it was fun, but she was just so big, it didn't turn me on to be with her. And her size made it very difficult to do what I normally do when I'm with a girl. It was a shame. We had our fun, but I never saw her again even after she made efforts to contact me a few times after.

What a saint. You didn't want to hurt her feelings--until AFTER you used her for your own *ahem* gratification and THEN ignored her. I'm sure she appreciated your sensitivity and kindness.
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Guys, personality was not one of the options. Stop trying to make yourselves sound less shallow than the rest of us because you aren't!!

That said...

Penis.
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    face :)
  • DayumStraightIAmEllie
    Options
    I just cant do it. Both, its has to be both
  • izzysonlyhope
    Options
    Body
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    Neither
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Who knows?
    And who cares? Unless of course you're 14.
  • windycitycupcake
    windycitycupcake Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    beard
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I look for a good personality. Looks don't matter when you have to deal the person day to day.
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    Face. I can overlook an unfit body if I find the face attractive.
  • Allylynn
    Allylynn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    face then body.
  • RubyRubixcube
    RubyRubixcube Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Face. Personally I'm pretty hell bent on nice eyebrows, full lips & facial hair. But personality trumps all obviously since my bf's eye brow are usually a shambles, he has very thin lips & likes being clean shaven (which he is now slacking off on for my sake)

Bodies can change easily enough... facial features are kind just the way they are unless you get surgery.
  • hb817
    hb817 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    cute face :happy: