Body or Face?

Options

Replies

• SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Whole package actually, but if I plan to go further than introductions I need to know personality. That can make ALL the difference. There is no body or cute face than can cover up a hideous personality.

^^^THIS!!!! Gotta have a good personality!
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I am generally more drawn to attractive faces than bodies, but if the mental connection's not there I'm not attracted - no matter how handsome he is.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Face is MOST important, but body also. Personality should be included as an option, though.
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Face...............however, being the old geezer I am I have some years of experience and have noticed that it's not always face or body. Something I have wound up calling "The Buzz". Its just that feeling you get when you meet someone and it has nothing to do with looks, you just feel "funny" around them and you want to see them more & more. I have had a "Traditional Beauty" woman who did nothing for me but then a "Plain Jane" who rocked my world!!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    BOOTAY!
  • Chelsrf
    Chelsrf Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Face
  • starblazing
    starblazing Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    eyes, face, hair, tattoos, body, piercings, style
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    BOOTAY!

That's right girl!
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Fit body because it's an indication that he takes care of himself.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Spirit. After that, their face is part of their body and I want both to be sexy. Im picky as hell, but no matter how gorgeous you are - if you arent in full color I wont even notice you exist.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Gotta have a decent body. I can play pretend with the rest of it.
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    LOL I think its funny that the OP asked face or body, and everyone comes up with all this other mess instead of answering the question. Makes you wonder what they are like in real life, if they cant even answer a simple question, and stick to the point.:bigsmile:

Must make them someone who thinks outside of the box and realize that not everything should be decided based off a superficial quality in a person? :huh: Sorry that not everyone fits in the same shallow box as everyone else. :ohwell: But so what, it's a free forum, they can answer how they want, or just post a meme that has NOTHING to do with the post at all. That's the internet. Sorry some people want to post something more insightful though than a physical preference.

Also, how many people get incredibly far in life by sticking to yes or no, this or that? You have to step outside the line to make a point sometimes.
  • anneerick
    anneerick Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Face..... then a tattoo covered bod..... but a sense of humor that makes me laugh, trumps all.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Face...cant do ugly!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    LOL I think its funny that the OP asked face or body, and everyone comes up with all this other mess instead of answering the question. Makes you wonder what they are like in real life, if they cant even answer a simple question, and stick to the point.:bigsmile:

Some people are honest enough with themselves about what attracts them to know that choosing either of those things would be conditional on something else.
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options

Some people are honest enough with themselves about what attracts them to know that choosing either of those things would be conditional on something else.

^ Basically.
  • laura_lynn66
    Options
    Face is more important than body.

Personality is more important than both.

my thoughts exactly!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Mind, body and face together. I stopped taking people apart by body parts when I realized it's about a persons character. You can try it and maybe you'll find someone special behind the face or within the body.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Face is more important than body.

Personality is more important than both.

my thoughts exactly!

And Butt is more important than all of them. :tongue:
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options

Must make them someone who thinks outside of the box and realize that not everything should be decided based off a superficial quality in a person? :huh: Sorry that not everyone fits in the same shallow box as everyone else. :ohwell: But so what, it's a free forum, they can answer how they want, or just post a meme that has NOTHING to do with the post at all. That's the internet. Sorry some people want to post something more insightful though than a physical preference.

Also, how many people get incredibly far in life by sticking to yes or no, this or that? You have to step outside the line to make a point sometimes.

point proven^. I simply stated that your not answering the question. The OP is asking what attraction is - the face or the body- Hes trying to determine WHAT at first glance attraction to you.

what are you talking about?:huh: Nice try- and never come at me sideways again- any who...

no matter how you put it- everyone has something that attracts they eye, is it the face or the body, I personaly think body dosent matter, its the eyes on the face. Something about the eyes. So for me it would be face. expressions and sincerity.