All 5'1'' -5'3'' girls Compare weight to pant size

Options

Replies

• Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 foot 1 1/5 inches. I weigh 150 and wear anything from an 8 to a 12 depending on the brand and cut of pants/jeans. I have a bigger waist and small hips and thighs in comparison. My waist is currently 35.5, and hips are 39 inch. Usually when something fits in the hips, it is tight in the waist, and visa versa. Soo difficult to find clothes that fits without elastic.
  • glitteringloke
    Options
    i'm 5'3 and 195 and depending who makes the pants will determine if it's a 16, 18, or 20. All my weight is in my belly :/ i don't even have a booty T_T
  • ambate2
    Options
    5'2" - 165lbs - currently in size 16 pants, but the legs and butt are pretty loose, so i could probably fit into 14s (have yet to try). I carry A LOT of weight in my belly (and just had a baby 9 months ago....) so that throws everything off.
  • lsapphire
    lsapphire Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    5'1" weighed 165- a tight 14
    now 140 weigh a nice 10
  • elizabethis
    elizabethis Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    5'2"
    137.5 lbs - planning to get to 120 and hopefully STAY THERE this time!
    size 6-10 There's lots of variation. If they're cut tight in hips and thighs, I might not even be able to wear a 10! Those types don't flatter me at all, so I don't buy them.
  • whatwouldmulderdo
    Options
    5'3" and currently 165lbs.
    I wear a size 12 pants sometimes 14, and XL tops (have to take them in at the waist...stupid chest!)
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    5"1"

110 pounds, 18% body fat
    Size 0 jeans or 24" waist

Last time I was this small I weighed 10-15 pounds less. YAY strength training!!
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    5"1"

110 pounds, 18% body fat
    Size 0 jeans or 24" waist

Last time I was this small I weighed 10-15 pounds less. YAY strength training!!

Awesome!
  • kfesta52
    kfesta52 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I agree with one of the earlier posters...Sizes are so variable nowadays that they have almost no meaning anymore! It completely depends on where you shop, the cut of the clothes, your body shape, how much they've played with their size charts and how ridiculous their "vanity sizing" is (especially these last two in my opinion). For the record, I have a nice, rounded, womanly bottom and hips, and am sporting the stretched out tummy flesh and wider hipbones from two kids. I have never been "tiny" in my life, though "petite" would fit from time to time.

I have sizes 6's from Eddie Bauer and Ann Taylor from 5 or 7 years ago that are comfortable (perfectly not too big or too small), and some 4's that are quite fitted. I can comfortably wear size 4 jeans from Talbots from last year and older size 4's from there (5 or more years old), but I have some other 4's from there I bought last year that are huge on me now. Based on the older Eddie Bauer clothes in my closet, I bought some 4 and 6 pants online from Eddie Bauer, and had to return them all because they were all too big, which leads me to believe they (and most stores) have altered their size charts pretty drastically in the last 5 or so years. I traded in the same cuts for a pair of 4 slacks and 2(!) capri jeans, and the slacks were still just a bit baggy, and the capris are actually saggy (like, "load in my diaper" saggy in the bottom, even my husband commented on how big they looked, c'mon). Okay, hooray, I've lost weight, but no way am I a size 0; laughable. Sizes mean so little anymore. So, no good answer for you except: 5'1", weight 106, size 0-2-4-6.
  • znkmommy
    znkmommy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    5'3 weight 235 pants size 16
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 weighing at 132lbs wearing a size 3/4 jean in Juniors and a medium/small top. I also have 1 pair of size 2's that fit me.
  • Lacebopp
    Lacebopp Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    5'0, 191 (last I looked) and wearing an 18, but some of them are getting loose! :):happy:
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    5'4" 150 to 155 and a size 8 or a 30 is a bit too big and a 29 is a bit too small. Ultimate goal is 128 to 133
  • waskomgirl
    Options
    I'm probably 5'3.75 . I weigh 158lbs and I wear a size 7 in jeans.
  • sophieclarev
    Options
    I'm 5'2, 150 pounds (68kg) and wear a New Zealand/Australian/UK size 11 which is a Levi's 29. Sorry that's the best I can do! Hourglass figure (thanks mum!). These are firm and not loose.
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    SO weird to see all the different weights and the sizes and to see how we are all truly built differently!
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    5'0"
    Size 14 but nearing a 12
    I wear a Large size shirt but I think it is due to the fact that I have a big @$$! HAHA
    I want to be around 120-125, at least for now!
  • Serenstar75
    Serenstar75 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    5'1 3/4" (it counts, I used to be 5'2 and a quarter :( I'm getting older)

191 lbs, size 16 (I think? I'm almost to some of my 14s) pants. Large/XL shirts depending on brand. I have a 34 inch waist, but very hippy.

Note: The last time I was a size 10 I was 145lbs or so. I haven't been in a size 8 since I was 10 years old or so. I've NEVER been in a size 2-6.
  • HealthFreak1967
    HealthFreak1967 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'4, size 5. weight: 95.6
    but i like my pants baggy since i'm very self-conscious
  • LaurenLite
    Options
    Height: 5'2"
    Stats: 30B/23/30
    Size: 00