All 5'1'' -5'3'' girls Compare weight to pant size

Options

Replies

• wolfmom53
    Options
    I am 5'3 and 170 wear 16 or 18 but they are getting lose. Where are all you shopping that are the same size as me that you can fit in those sizes? I seen a couple 12 and 13. I wear size large or XL shirts.
  • Whetta33
    Options
    5'3" and I weigh 131 and wear a size 10. The 10s are getting too tight but I refuse to go to a 12 so here I am. Lost 1 pound this week :) I carry my weight in my waist which is 36". Weighed 112 from high school up until 5 years ago when I quit smoking. Wore a size 7, always had a big waist. Want to get down to 120 and wear my size 8 jeans again. I wear on small or medium top.
  • bluex232
    bluex232 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    5'3.5 125 lbs size 8/9 ...gosh I hate my hips/thighs! (Especially after seeing all the smaller sizes other people like me wear, lol) Oh well, I guess its just a pants size...

I wish I could find jeans that fit me correctly though, It seems all my jeans either sag (because I get them big enough to fit over my legs) or they are so short on the top that my crack hangs out and I have to pull them up every 30 seconds because they are tight on my legs and want to slowly creep down. Grrrrrr. This is why I wear sport pants a lot when I'm not at work.
  • Serenstar75
    Serenstar75 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    5'3.5 125 lbs size 8/9 ...gosh I hate my hips/thighs! (Especially after seeing all the smaller sizes other people like me wear, lol) Oh well, I guess its just a pants size...

I wish I could find jeans that fit me correctly though, It seems all my jeans either sag (because I get them big enough to fit over my legs) or they are so short on the top that my crack hangs out and I have to pull them up every 30 seconds because they are tight on my legs and want to slowly creep down. Grrrrrr. This is why I wear sport pants a lot when I'm not at work.

I've found it easiest to shop at places like...I hate saying it...Walmart. They have jeans that come in enough at the waist to stay up without the gap and yet still fit my hips. I DO love my butt and hips, even if it means my thighs are a touch bigger. I like being curvy, just want to be healthy curvy. What places have you found best for finding jeans for a tiny waist and bigger below?
  • greyjoie
    greyjoie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 228 pounds and I generally wear an 18.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    5'3" 108lbs size 2 in AE jeans.
  • echavez9579
    Options
    5'2" - 108 lbs - Usually size 1 or 2...can drop to a 0 depending on the brand.

Used to be 120 and wore 3/4...
  • marinemomx2
    marinemomx2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    5'1.5 and 126 or 127 lbs (depending on the day) and wear a size 4.
  • lindsy721
    lindsy721 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", weigh about 125, and wear a size 5 pants! :-)
  • EuSaNaD
    Options
    5'2"
    168 lbs
    size 14 pants
    L shirt
  • celebrity328
    celebrity328 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    5'3 183 and currently wearing size 16s but they are two big. I can fit into 14s but only have one pair currently ;)
  • Happy4lifeHHH
    Happy4lifeHHH Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    5'2
    118 lbs
    size 5
    Would like to be 110 lbs and a size 3 :)
  • MGarcia0504
    MGarcia0504 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5 feet even, weight about 157 and wear between a 12 and 14. My newest jeans were size 13s and were skinnys. I'm a mom of two, an 8 yr old and a 5 yr old. The majority of my weight is in my belly. For my small frame, I have a large belly. I want to get down to about a 125 and I would be thrilled to be a 7. It's crazy cause after I had my son, I remember crying cause I was a size 5. Now I'd kill to just be in single digits. My tops tend to be mediums and larges but as I said before I do have a large belly, plus my breasts are in between a C and a D.
  • raylynn244
    raylynn244 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    im 5'3 and weigh 119... I wear a size 3 or 5, depending on the brand. My tummy is more my problem area.
  • positivepineapple
    Options
    I'm 5'3" 114 pounds 18.6 percent body fat.... Goal 107/109 and 15 percent body fat.

I wear a size 3 usually and a small or medium shirt depending what it is.
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    SO weird to see all the different weights and the sizes and to see how we are all truly built differently!

yeah i love it
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    5'3".........127lbs.........size 3/4 jeans
  • bluex232
    bluex232 Posts: 135 Member
    Options

I've found it easiest to shop at places like...I hate saying it...Walmart. They have jeans that come in enough at the waist to stay up without the gap and yet still fit my hips. I DO love my butt and hips, even if it means my thighs are a touch bigger. I like being curvy, just want to be healthy curvy. What places have you found best for finding jeans for a tiny waist and bigger below?

Yea the last place I got jeans was Shopko...yikes right, lol, and they are definitly mom jeans, but they are saggy around my waist, I have to wear a belt with them. I did find 2 really cute pairs that fit me really well at DEB last summer. I love them, but only one pair is around still. (they were the ones with the holes in them and when I put them on one day my foot went right through the hole in the thigh, so now if I wear them it just looks really nasty, lol) One of them was the brand 'Ultra love" and it specifically said on them that they had the higher backs to hide your cracks (not in those words, but you get the idea) and I can't remember the other brand off the top of my head.
  • kreuzer09
    Options
    5'6
    Currently 150-153 depending on my day I guess
    And my size is anywhere from 8-11
    I'd like to be 135 and size 6 bottoms
  • kittenmcgowan
    kittenmcgowan Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm 215 (96kg) and an Australian size 16.