5'2", 110ish, 0 for the most part. Sometimes size 1
  • Rei1988
    Rei1988 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" 146lbs wear size 13 juniors
  • lady6starlight
    lady6starlight Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"2, 166 pounds. Currently wearing a very comfortable 16, thinking about going down to 14.
  • Babyzoom
    Babyzoom Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and between 146-148 and wear between a Misses 2 or 4..and though I'm pretty curvy, I have a small waist and I think more muscle mass than most. When I was at my highest at 178, I wore 8s and 10s.
  • beckyboooo87
    Options
    im 5ft 4 165 pounds size 14
  • Budzgirl33
    Budzgirl33 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" 170 pounds jeans are 12 some shorts I have are a 10.
  • dv8time1968
    dv8time1968 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I want in on this party! I am 5'4" tall, weigh 145, size 10-12 depending on manufacturer. Send friend request please, Would love to have some women of my size on my side for support. Thank's :bigsmile:
  • tessgetsfit
    tessgetsfit Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    5'3, weigh 121lbs and a size 8AU
  • PrimalSiren
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 128 lbs, roughly 25% body fat and wear a 5/6
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    5'1.75" 120lbs and I can fit into 2 - 8 sizes depending on fabric/brand and how my *kitten* looks in them.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    5'2 , weigh 145, size 4/6 pants, shirts small/medium
  • ohembrie
    Options
    i'm 5'2 and 155lbs. i'm normally around a size 12
  • lupinibean
    Options
    I'm 5'2", about 140. I wear an 8-10 depending on manufacturer.
  • 123im4u2c
    Options
    Ok Here goes!
    I am 5'2' and weigh 125lbs I lift weights, prior to that I weighed 110 lbs and wore a size 4
    I enjoy the free weights but sadly I did bulk up, which I am now trying to undo with less weight,
    and less reps! I have been a fitness buff all my life, I have modeled for health club and gym brochures.
    If there was anything new on the market for fitness I bought it! I have always had a body image disorder
    issue! I don't see what others see, and I may even change three times before I go out because I have to
    feel satisfied. I am very critical of myself! I had a life changing event 4 yrs ago when I was the victim of an armed
    robbery! I had just let me staff go, so I was all alone to close up. I was doing the safe and bank deposit when I thought
    I saw something move, so I got up to investigate. When I reached my office door, the next thing I knew is that there was a gun pushed against my stomach, and then to my head! Enough of that! Three weeks later I woke up shaking with my heart pounding.
    Turns out I had a thyroid disorder caused by the stress called Graves disease! I03lbs at the time, and felt scared! I couldn't even
    hold a spoon to stir my coffee or climb the steps to my 2nd floor! I was put on meds and started to gain weight because of all
    the medication. I gained about 10 lbs , worked out and with the help of Adderall I lost it all! The Adderall suppressed my appetite
    and I stopped eating throwing myself into starvation mode! I could only bring my self to eat dinner. Then last Thanksgiving my boyfriend had a stroke. He has since recovered. He was told to stop smoking so we went on the buddy system. The 10 lbs lost
    slowly returned! That was 9 months ago and I am trying to lose that weight again. The thyroid is a big issue since it controls ever organ in your body and your entire metabolism, but I am determined to get down that 10lbs or a few more! I found MFP just surfing around, and thought what the heck I'll give it a try! Guess what ? I am eating for the past two weeks and lost 2 lbs Not much, but I lift weights and muscle is heavier than fat! My BMI is 23 not bad, and not good, but according to all charts I am right on target for my age which just so happens to be 60 years old! I am eating because I don't want my food diary to look empty, I am actually eating better than I have the last 3 years! I plan on staying with it from this point on! I just want to say that today it is hard to give an exact size of your clothes pants included. Jeans are the most forgiving pant and dress pants are the worse. It depends on the designer, the cut, do they run large, small, or true to size, most women have to try on a bunch of pants to get one one or 3636two pairs that really fit their frame! I hate shopping and clothing my 36, 30, 36 figure. I just want to lose a couple inches in my waist! I bulked up! I went from 34 b to a 36 c and my hips went from 34 to 36 and my waist went from 27 to 30! I don't want to end up with love handles so I continue to lift weights. I just cut my reps and the weight I lift, between that and eating again hopefully I can make it back! Would like to keep my top! LOL!!! LYN
  • Mslmesq
    Mslmesq Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    5'2". At 105 I'm between 0-2 and at 100 I'm between 00-0 all depending on the manufacturer. I've been thinner than 100 and had trouble fitting in clothes. That was a huge pain. I feel most comfortable around 100.
  • missbutton82
    missbutton82 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    5'2- 177.5 and I wear either 16/18 depending on brand and x-large in shirts generally

Update!! I'm down to 163 lbs and can now wear a size 12 jean size L shirt!
  • gettingslim2011
    Options
    I'm 5'4 weighing 160 and my pants are 10 at my hips and an 8 right at my waist. My goal is to get down to 140. I do a lot of cardio (zumba and running) just started strengh training a month ago.
  • serenity1097
    serenity1097 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    5'3", 204 lbs...I can wear my old size 16 & 18 pants, curious to see what I would buy new though since these have all shrunk up a little. Shirts are large / xlarge depending on the cut, as my boobs are big LOL
  • MissKriss3
    MissKriss3 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'll play. 5'1" 174# - Size 12 - depends on the pants.
  • shellyb17
    shellyb17 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    5'4, 140 lbs and I am in a tight 6/loose 8.