Kids (:

2»

Replies

• My little boy is the sweetest little thing in the world. He was sleeping through the night at 11 days old. He never cries unless he wakes up hungry, or hurts himself. He is such a mellow, easygoing little guy.

Not to mention adorable! (See my profile) I thought maybe I was exaggerating it to myself, had "mommy goggles", until I submitted some of his photos to a few talent agencies, just to see what other people thought of him. In four days he bagged an agent with the largest agency in the city! Not sure if I want him to do modeling full time, I know it can be hard on kids, but it sure was an ego boost to learn that the professionals think he's adorable enough to go pro! :)

Thanks for this thread! :flowerforyou: I'll never pass on an opportunity to brag on my boy!

(: thanks for bragging on my thread! Thats awesome about the modeling agency. I'd love to see what they think of my little girl. I looked at your profile, he is such a cutie (:
  • Just felt like making a post where we can talk about our kids and brag and share stories about our little ones, share memories etc (:
    My little angel Alexi

358cbuv.jpg

She is beautiful!!!
    Thank you :D
  • This is my Little Pumpkin Hayden...she is 2-1/2. She LOVES to sing & Dance...and anything to do with music!! I am thinking future dancger or singer on our hands!! Trying to decide on when to start her dancing and playing the piano. :-)

Rockstar.jpg

I also have a beautiful 7-yr old Step-daughter, Jessica. We have a wonderful family!! Jessica is involved in riding horses but LOVES to play softball and would like to be a Cheerleader and play softball on a team. ANd, THE ARM on that girl...WATCH OUT!!!!
    She looks adorable (: I bet she's a ton of fun to play with too. My daughter loves to play with her little drums lol
  • I've got 3 kids (7, 4, 1). They are the best kids in the world...sometimes. As for the post above, i agree i want my kids over their friends...

As for funny stories:

When my middle child was 2.5yrs old she broke open a brand new bottle of syrup on the tile in the kitchen...proceeded to lay down in it and make syrup angels...needless to say a nice hot bath for both her and our floor were in order.
    Thats too cute. My daughter likes to go in the bathroom and string the toilet paper everywhere.
  • I have 3 girls (9, 8 and 6). They are my world. Being in the Army for 20 years I preach disapline and accountability to the all the time. While it seems that they don't get it when we are at home, everytime they are at a friends house, their parents always say how polite and nice they are. To me that's what is important. They take those values my wife and I have taught them and use them when we are not around.
    They are A & B students and very active in softball and cheer. They may not be the best at a certain subject at school or in their activies, but they try their hardest at all times and strive to get better. I couldn't be more proud.

I am a cheer dad!!!!
    That is awesome :D my little girl's biological dad is not in the picture, but the man she calls daddy, will always be her daddy, and he does everything with her. I wish my father was more like you, he was never there for anything i did. It's a great thing you're doing (:
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    I've got 3 kids (7, 4, 1). They are the best kids in the world...sometimes. As for the post above, i agree i want my kids over their friends...

As for funny stories:

When my middle child was 2.5yrs old she broke open a brand new bottle of syrup on the tile in the kitchen...proceeded to lay down in it and make syrup angels...needless to say a nice hot bath for both her and our floor were in order.
    Thats too cute. My daughter likes to go in the bathroom and string the toilet paper everywhere.

My boy gets into the cat food and samples the kibbles!
  • I've got 3 kids (7, 4, 1). They are the best kids in the world...sometimes. As for the post above, i agree i want my kids over their friends...

As for funny stories:

My boy gets into the cat food and samples the kibbles!
    Haha. Recently she's been so independent its adorable. She likes to go to our pantry and pick out food and bring it to me randomly. Tonight she grabbed her bowl, walked to the kitched, crawled up to the counter, got the snacks she was eating, brought it to me, and cutely said "I want more mommy, pwweaaseee" How can you say no when she does all the leg work for you lol.
  • spersephone
    spersephone Posts: 147 Member
    I thought this was going to be some awful thread because of the backwards sad face emoticon.

Having said that, I have two cuties - 4 and 5 year old girls. My youngest drives me utterly insane, she's still throwing tantrums every chance she gets and it's exhausting. But when she's a sweetie, she's a really lovely little girl. My eldest is just a really sweet and considerate daughter and I'm so looking forward to the person she's going to be :-)
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Two of the best kids I could ever ask for, Emily is 6 and Aubrey is 5
    8002378897_f8b5b69c0a.jpg

8002380064_6bd239282e.jpg

8002382762_017e5977c2.jpg

8002384568_003ce22110.jpg