Walking Dead Discussion

Options
Charlie003
Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
I was re-watching the last episode of season2. Is it just me or is the group wasting alot of valuable ammo. They know they cannot win. Just get out. And of course Lori and Carl F-ing everyone up again. I wish I had this fr request that someone sent me. It was hilarious. It went something like this but was accompanied by pictures.

Carl: Mom....I need to talk to you about.......
Lori: Not now Carl, I'm busy f-ing things up.
Carl: Me too, mom....me to.

Replies

• sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Hahaha. I did not watch the last episode but I know what happens. Gonna have to watch it before Season 3.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    walking-dead-meme-otis-makes-carl-stay-in-the-house-dies.jpg

'nuff said.
  • MaureenH39
    MaureenH39 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Yes, they did waste a lot of ammo, lol But I guess it was to put a lot of action in the last episode :p Can't wait until season 3 starts! Less than a month now :drinker:
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Yeah, they do waste a lot of ammo. They need to get better with knives and start looking for some bows.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    I've bene rewatching the first two seasons because I can't get enough and we are having a season premiere party next month so I'm beefing up on the different zombies....and yesterday I wondered....why was Rick in a coma, anyway? he got shot in the side?
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    We still have a month to wait for the new season...my wife and I have become addicted to this show.
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I've seen Memes before along the lines of " WHY IS CARL NEVER IN THE F-ING HOUSE!"

I got to be honest, that story line gets old. One kid can only keep screwing things up so many times. I haven't read the comics, but I bet you Carl isn't infected, and is the answer to restoring the whole human race or something. They make way too big of a deal out of him.

I wonder if the baby is going to be infected. I wonder if Lori is going to die in childbirth and turn into a zombie and try to eat the baby. Woah. Gross. Totally up the Walking Dead's ally. LOL!
  • Charlie003
    Options
    I've bene rewatching the first two seasons because I can't get enough and we are having a season premiere party next month so I'm beefing up on the different zombies....and yesterday I wondered....why was Rick in a coma, anyway? he got shot in the side?

Good Question.
  • MissFit0101
    Options
    I've seen Memes before along the lines of " WHY IS CARL NEVER IN THE F-ING HOUSE!"

I got to be honest, that story line gets old. One kid can only keep screwing things up so many times. I haven't read the comics, but I bet you Carl isn't infected, and is the answer to restoring the whole human race or something. They make way too big of a deal out of him.

I wonder if the baby is going to be infected. I wonder if Lori is going to die in childbirth and turn into a zombie and try to eat the baby. Woah. Gross. Totally up the Walking Dead's ally. LOL!

I hope the baby eats her, LOL.
  • cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    You have a point. Rick made a show on 18 Miles Out of saving ammo by using the knife, so I guess they should have thought of that.

Anyone read the books? Really good, but the show doesn't follow them closely. That's kind of a good thing, since it's "new", then to all of us, and anyone is fair game. I won't say more, cuz I don't want to spoil possible big plot twists coming up.

I used to HATE zombie stuff, but this show converted me. For the most part, they act like I suspect regular people would act in this kind of situation. That makes it even more scary.
  • randomtai
    Options

I hope the baby eats her, LOL.

#win
  • Charlie003
    Options

I would love to see that.
  • foxfirekenzie
    foxfirekenzie Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I can't get over how dumb EVERYONE is in that show! I had to stop watching it because every scene I was yelling at the tv, "Yah right! Like anyone would REALLY do that!"

I hope the baby eats everyone, including itself so then the show will have to end by default.
    Sorry to all you Walking Dead die hards for raining on your parade.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Anyone read the books? Really good, but the show doesn't follow them closely. That's kind of a good thing, since it's "new", then to all of us, and anyone is fair game. I won't say more, cuz I don't want to spoil possible big plot twists coming up.

I struggle with graphic novels, my attention span is too short. I started the first one which was good, because it gave me a different outlook on Andrea, when I could not stand her on the show!
  • lilacsun
    lilacsun Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    We still have a month to wait for the new season...my wife and I have become addicted to this show.

Husband and I are addicted also. New meaning of together time!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Also, I rely on netflix for my tv shows. I am sick of them taking so long to release popular shows. Still waiting on the last season of weeds and walking dead season 2 to come on instant.
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I was re-watching the last episode of season2. Is it just me or is the group wasting alot of valuable ammo. They know they cannot win. Just get out. And of course Lori and Carl F-ing everyone up again. I wish I had this fr request that someone sent me. It was hilarious. It went something like this but was accompanied by pictures.

Carl: Mom....I need to talk to you about.......
    Lori: Not now Carl, I'm busy f-ing things up.
    Carl: Me too, mom....me to.

HAHA I love that last bit you threw in there!

It's more or less like this though.

Lori: Carl, where were you? I stopped watching you about two hours ago.
    Carl: Just effing stuff up mom, the usual.
    Lori: It's ok, I do that too son. Lets eff it up together this time.

They need to put this kid in a major time out.

But in terms of the actual discussion, they really did waste a lot of ammo. Especially Hershel. He was just sitting there shooting whatever he could. Yes, if the walker was blocking your route or escape, you need to do whatever it takes to get through alive and unscratched/bitten. So naturally, shoot it. In that situation the sound doesn't matter, you're swarmed. But the main focus should have been get to the vehicles (that should have had supplies in them for a situation like this!) and go before you have the issue where they're so thick in front of the car you can't drive them over.
  • randomtai
    Options
    I can't get over how dumb EVERYONE is in that show! I had to stop watching it because every scene I was yelling at the tv, "Yah right! Like anyone would REALLY do that!"

I hope the baby eats everyone, including itself so then the show will have to end by default.
    Sorry to all you Walking Dead die hards for raining on your parade.

Um yeah ok.
    yeah-ok.gif
  • NYAnnie33
    NYAnnie33 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    walking.jpg
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    the-walking-dead-lori-gets-a-curveball.jpg