5' - 5'2" girls I want to hear your story and pics!

Options

Replies

• melody12086
    melody12086 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and 166 pounds right now. I just had my 2nd child a little over a month ago. I am in the US Marines and I have 6 months to get down to a maximum of 141 or face serious consequences. I've done it before, but had a personal trainer and a lot of time to workout. This time I'm not so fortunate; my working hours are crazy so getting a personal trainer again is almost out of the question and finding time to workout will be tough with work, a 2 year old, a newborn, and a husband to take care of. Wish me luck! I'll post pictures later.
  • HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and 166 pounds right now. I just had my 2nd child a little over a month ago. I am in the US Marines and I have 6 months to get down to a maximum of 141 or face serious consequences. I've done it before, but had a personal trainer and a lot of time to workout. This time I'm not so fortunate; my working hours are crazy so getting a personal trainer again is almost out of the question and finding time to workout will be tough with work, a 2 year old, a newborn, and a husband to take care of. Wish me luck! I'll post pictures later.

don't worry - the above mentioned activities burn calories like crazy ;)
  • kufahlaatc123
    kufahlaatc123 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    bump share your stories please
  • fitgirlforthewin
    fitgirlforthewin Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and 169 as welll. My goal is 125
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" and started at 170 and down to 130. I started March 1 of this year. My goal is 120.
  • jojorocksforeva
    jojorocksforeva Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    d3gus wrote: »
    RRBww wrote: »
    badholland wrote: »
    All so inspiring, I've gone through the whole thread!

I found the thread inspiring and just a tad discouraging! Most of ladies' starting weight here is my goal weigh! Oh well...slowly, but surely...

I know xx

I agree. My goal weight right now is 150 which a lot of these threads stating weight. But for me that is ok I'm not trying to complete. I just want to be healthy and comfortable with myself.
    d3gus wrote: »
    RRBww wrote: »
    badholland wrote: »
    All so inspiring, I've gone through the whole thread!

I found the thread inspiring and just a tad discouraging! Most of ladies' starting weight here is my goal weigh! Oh well...slowly, but surely...

I know xx

I agree. My goal weight right now is 150 which a lot of these threads stating weight. But for me that is ok I'm not trying to complete. I just want to be healthy and comfortable with myself.

AMEN my goal weight is 150 or 160 and a lot of others that's their starting weight but i would feel incredible at both those weights;D

• jojorocksforeva
    jojorocksforeva Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm 5,2 starting weight 298 goal weight is about 150 thank yall for sharing its so awesome;D
  • Zendrick
    Zendrick Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and SW 140, CW 133, GW 115... Personally I just want little body fat and muscle. I jog and lift weights and eat clean most of the time. I only drink water or coffee. I am very strict and doing great, been doing this for about a month now and can't wait to see me hit the 120's... Pictures? Not yet. I just have my before pics.
  • amb3rj0y
    amb3rj0y Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lucietle
    lucietle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am 5 ft 1 (maybe 5 ft 0, but whatever.)
    SW: 195 lbs
    CW: 146 lbs
    GW: 125 lbs

I had a set of twins, so my belly is really stretched out, with some excess skin.
    Pictures5.jpg

2012-07-061.jpg

collage-2.jpg

page-5.jpg

2012-08-09.jpg

Woww thanks for sharing you look great!!
  • anna_jewel
    anna_jewel Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    'aj56pfv5aoz5.jpg
    5'1, 30 years old. I started a year ago at 152 pounds and hit maintenance 2 weeks ago, 37 pounds lost. I wanted my goal range to be 115-118. But haven't totally got the hang of maintaining yet, so I am 114. The size 4 petite pants are getting too big lol.
  • js10838
    js10838 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"3 and 128...I started at 125 but have become much more muscular. Not exactly helping my goal of 113 but muscle is always good! It's really hard for someone of my size to lose any weight. My diet is great and I work out 4-5 days a week
  • NZblue
    NZblue Posts: 147 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and have, believe it or not, only lost 3.3kg!!! (But I've been working on toning, too.) Because I was watching the scales and the tape measure, I was a bit confused, until my SIL snuck this pic of me on the swing chair. The tape measure showed a huge difference in both my tummy and my bust... But the scales showed hardly a thing! These photos shocked me. Lol.)

12032639_10208320109107172_3758400963923146835_o.jpg

11863436_10208320110067196_2103452532032528970_n.jpg?oh=ad012e6a059c10c28d92d65dab561f14&oe=569A0F18
  • Deleval417
    Deleval417 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    For those of you that have lost what was your Total calorie (calories plus any eaten back) level while losing and how many times per week did you workout?
  • ejbronte
    ejbronte Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0", and have reached my maintenance weight of around and about 105/106 (!!). No real working out at any point, but a lot of walking, and some light weight resistance intervals of about 45 minutes during the weekends - but not at all during the too-short, hot summer. I'll pick it up again around now.

It took me from December till mid-September to get from 134 to 106 pounds.
  • slackey77
    slackey77 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely AMAZING! We look like we have the same body type and I am right now at about where you started at 162 and 120 is my goal. Seeing these pics are inspiring to me, knowing what my end goal could look like!

threnjen wrote: »
    z158x9sbelfu.jpg

I'm still working at it. Have not quite reached my goal. I am 5'1" and would like to maintain at 112.

Peak weight on the left in Oct 2013. Lost 6 pounds here and there and in May 2014 is when I started to use MFP and log religiously. I have logged my food for 311 days and do not intend to stop even when I reach my goal.

I weigh all my food with a food scale. I lift weights (Stronglifts 5x5)

I never thought I would get even here. My first goal was a size 6 which was about 135 lbs. I met the goal and just kept adjusting downward. I always thought I couldn't weigh this, but I was just fooling myself into bad habits.

Only bad part is my boobs have all but disappeared. That purple bikini has molded cups :P

• jana_knowles
    jana_knowles Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm barely 5'3.
    SW: 179
    CW: 144
    GW: 135
  • jacpadnav
    jacpadnav Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft rounding up. I'm 32 years old and have three kiddos all by c-section. I weighed 135lbs at my heaviest and currently 103lbs at my goal weight and pre pregnancy weight. After my third, I hit the gym hard for 5 months three times per week and ate clean: lots of chicken and veggies for those months. I came down steadily but surely and I am maintaining it with eating well and exercising every other day. I try to do seething active daily like walking or playing with the kids.

There were two things that I think helped me:
    1) my husband is doing the same thing so he eats the same thing I eat. We make the same for the kids. I think if I were to make different foods for everyone, it wouldn't help.
    2) I never purchased bigger clothes for myself. I have always been a size 2/4 but couldn't fit into anything after each kid. My goal was to get back into those clothes. I stayed in my maternity clothes until I could fit into my pre pregnancy clothes. It worked!

Good luck to everyone! You can do it!!
  • MeAgain2011
    MeAgain2011 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!