5' - 5'2" girls I want to hear your story and pics!

Options

Replies

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    yoimjygdmsv8.jpg 8 more lbs since August 18...Thanx MFP!
  • Val8less
    Val8less Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    mebedwell1 wrote: »
    Let you know how it goes. I am not anywhere as small as anyone that has posted so far. I am 5' and 30 yrs old. I weighed 500 lbs in 2010. When I started at the gym three weeks ago I weighed 304 lbs. So that is going to be my before picture. My "after"picture is actually my current picture. I am no where near my goal weight, but I am still working on it.
    Before at 315 lbs
    jmpj1natay2b.jpg

After at 286 lbs
    bfuapn0rg2r2.jpg

That's Awesome..You are my inspiration..Keep posting!
  • Angiefit4life
    Angiefit4life Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    jbuc07 wrote: »
    I'm 5'1
    Here are some pics. First is a combo of day 1 and halfway through and than 327 days, a loss of 49.5#. I can't believe the transformation and I'm pleased to say I'm not sucking in either!eso1k0ma3r7y.jpg
    nksa955zhh9t.jpg

You look fabulous!

Thank you so much!!! I'm working on toning now. Can't believe it's been almost a year!
    3ge40gzvztpt.jpg

• kcastaneda802
    kcastaneda802 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'1.5 and started at 188 lbs and am currenlty 127 lbs. I envy those that have progress pictures because I never did that!

How long did it take you to hit that weight?
  • carolinejalvarez
    Options

d2hkdkp6coj5.png

This is my before pic. 210lbs. 5'3" tall. This pic was taken in 2012, but my weight hasn't changed much since then and it's the only full body I have. I started on Monday November 9th,2015 to change. I know the holidays are coming up, but I'll stick to my diet changes and make either xmas eve or xmas day my cheat day or New Year's Eve or day my cheat day. I'm currently just changing my eating habits. I work 4 ten hour days so finding time after that it hard and I'm tired.

I know this is on the success page, but I feel I can accomplish this.
  • mskezh
    mskezh Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • jnnyp
    jnnyp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" - add me ! :)
  • mebedwell1
    mebedwell1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Val8less wrote: »
    Let you know how it goes. I am not anywhere as small as anyone that has posted so far. I am 5' and 30 yrs old. I weighed 500 lbs in 2010. When I started at the gym three weeks ago I weighed 304 lbs. So that is going to be my before picture. My "after"picture is actually my current picture. I am no where near my goal weight, but I am still working on it.
    Before at 315 lbs
    jmpj1natay2b.jpg

After at 286 lbs
    bfuapn0rg2r2.jpg

Profile picture is my newest picture
  • mebedwell1
    Options
    Before at 315 lbs
    jmpj1natay2b.jpg

After at 286 lbs
    bfuapn0rg2r2.jpg

• mebedwell1
    Options
    yv2g6kvu3zs0.jpg
    Before at 315 lbs
    jmpj1natay2b.jpg

After at 286 lbs
    bfuapn0rg2r2.jpg

• Mstaurus33
    Mstaurus33 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    October-November
    5'2 - 189 lbs.
    11 lbs down with 25 more to go.
    #Goal: 160 lbs. (Pre pregnancy weight)
  • hayashiclan
    hayashiclan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I am just starting 5'1" 214 to 207, over two weeks of hard work...and to see your progress lets me know every bit counts and it adds up to big healthy results.
  • Skinnybetcher
    Skinnybetcher Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This is by far my favorite thread. I am a tiny girl myself. I'm only 5'1, and last week my starting weight was 159 pounds. Happy to report that I'm already 4 pounds down, weighing in at 155 at the moment. Will post before and after pictures once I reach my goal weight of 110-115 pounds :)
  • Healthy67Chick
    Healthy67Chick Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • SMA1986
    SMA1986 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, I'm 5'1 too. Well technically like 5 and half an inch. I started at 195 in October. I'm down to 172 currently and still losing with a goal of 110. Friend me short ladies! It's hard losing weight. We naturally need less calories to function which means our calories we consume have to be lower for weightloss.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!