5' - 5'2" girls I want to hear your story and pics!

Options

Replies

• EvilFeevil
    EvilFeevil Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Go see my profile, I'm 5'1", SW 151 lbs, CW 120/122, GW 100-ish; there are a few old "fat" pics there. No current pics yet as I still have 20 lbs to go (or maybe less if I gain enough muscle). People are finally starting to tell me I look skinny again but that's only because I hide my muffin top under my clothes. I've always had skinny wrists even when I was 30 lbs heavier so it helps with the illusion of weight loss, ha ha!

After I finish 30 Day Shred I may post my before/after pics; I'm halfway through it and definitely seeing a NSV with looser pants.
  • Brandyyee
    Brandyyee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i am 5'2 and highest weight was 176....starting MFP last month and am down 8 lbs. I am 168. I will upload some pics tonight...been kinda scared but will do it! Great transformations too!! I hope I see the difference in myself the way I see it on all you beautiful ladies!
  • AlyssamR6712
    AlyssamR6712 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11. Used to weigh 160. Now i weigh 134. you can check out my before and after on my profile page. Add me if you want support and encouragement!
  • ShrinkingKitt
    ShrinkingKitt Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" and currently weight 157. I was 117 about 5 years ago, then I've just slowly gone up and down. I had some health problems last year, was depressed, and the weight just packed on. I started working out and eating better this month and have lost at least 5 lbs since. My goals in order: Get to 140 by August 15th; Get to 130 by Sept 15th. I realize those are lofty goals, but I have gone to low-carb & am already gluten free. Also, I've started doing Zumba classes every week and working out at home on my Gazelle. My high school reunion is in September, so that is a great motivator for me! I haven't really learned how to add photos but i will when I can! We shorties have to stick together!! :-P
  • MsJocee
    MsJocee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    WOW!! you gals are such an inspiration!! I am 5'2 ( I like to say 5'3 on a good day!! ) Right now I weigh 143 I carry most of my weight in my butt and thighs..never in my boobs I wish I had some there!! LOL My goal is between 130 and 133. I weighed that last year so I know I can do it, why I let myself put back 10 lbs?? I think it was I quit doing portion control and still worked out but quit running. I believe running really helped me keep my legs looking good...so this am I laced up and pounded out 1 mile it sucked but I did it!! I will post my before pics! Also how do I get that weight ticker on the bottom??
  • MsJocee
    MsJocee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look great! :)
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    <-- I'm 5'3. September 2012 to now.. at the same weight!

I gained 13 pounds between September and January. But I've lost all that (yay!) and I am currently at 127. I'm not sure if I really have a goal weight in mind anymore after seeing this picture, although I won't say no to a lower number on the scale! lol.. but my profile picture is me 10 months apart at similar weights. The right is what I look like currently, thanks to decent eating (I mess up sometimes!) and heavy lifting!

PS. Everyone looks so great :D way to go little ladies hehe you're all doing great!
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I'm a little shorter the the requested heights at somewhere in the 4'10.5" - 4'11" range. I float around 112-116 lbs or so. Not quite ever able to make it fully down to the 110. But honestly, I'm pretty happy where I am. My profile pick is a couple of months old but is with me firmly in the range I've been maintaining in. Great losses everyone! Oh, I'm 32 with one child. Some perspective ;).
  • karlajudithz
    karlajudithz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and I currently weigh 140 lbs even. My body was built with a pretty small frame so for me, that's a little on the heavy side. The most I've weighed is 165 (pre-mfp account.) The thinnest I've ever been is 125 but this was in high school when I was much more active. But even at 125, I still looked a little bit on the thicker side. Again, I think it's just because I was built with a smaller frame. I'm 21 years old now and I would like to be a constant 115. I think, for me, that would look the best. No pictures yet. :)
  • skinnybjasse
    skinnybjasse Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    great PROGRESS and now such an amazing look- so inspiring, I'm 5'2 too and if you can...I can :) You look simply stunning in your wedding dress and I think it's so great that you've kept it up...go you!
    Hello there! I am 26, and I am between 5'2" and 5'3"... When I started my weight loss journey, I put a starting weight of 232 lb, but I have a feeling at some point I may have been a little heavier than that! I got engaged and lost about 42 lbs or so before my wedding in October of 2012. As of now, I have lost about 67 lbs. My ultimate goal is to lose 122 lbs to reach 110 lbs - maybe more depending on how I feel once I get closer to that weight! I have had a couple months off here and there, and I have done all sorts of things for exercise, C25K, Zumba, Kosama, etc... And I've always tried to log on here, sometimes more than others. I also drink TONS of water! Over-all, I am so happy with the progress I've made so far, and I can't wait to continue on to my goal weight! Here are some progress pictures!

These are me at or around my highest weight....

9d43a1ae-09dd-488f-ba8c-de059ce43940_zps949ae36a.jpg
    c93f9634-21a2-4297-9091-5b27f585817f_zps07509b00.jpg
    b27cf2b6-300a-4d3a-a57b-317ab8605243_zps4d9632e9.jpg

This is after about a 15 lb loss...
    960a2ac7-2ccd-41a5-aaf4-1a388a63953a_zps4e5324d6.jpg

These are around a 40 lb loss...
    f5bffb50-3070-4186-bae8-65987573c571_zps9d1ecb51.jpg
    38d973ec-7067-4f42-a2ed-ff41544f0de7_zpsb646de0a.jpg
    4894a7d4-87ff-4600-84dc-dde8b0b2da50_zps1af22f3d.jpg

And these are my most recent pictures at around a 65 lb loss (weighing around 165-170 lbs)...
    db8f5c7e-dac9-4890-8544-8783e31b6eaa_zpsd3d3082f.jpg
    bfad02fa-bd97-4df6-9a80-ba67f79e8fe8_zpsd805a82b.jpg

Anytime I get discouraged, I always just think of how far I've come, and how happy I will be when I finally reach that goal weight. As you can see in a couple of the pictures, my husband is quite a bit smaller than me, so that is another huge motivation. Also, my parents are trying to lose weight, as are my sister-in-law and some of my friends, so I try to think of myself as a good example and a great motivator for them! If you ever need some support, feel free to add me!
  • nmuwildcat
    nmuwildcat Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Love these before and after pictures! I have a long journey ahead of me... I'm around 5'1" and weigh 254.2lbs as of yesterday. When I was 200lbs, 4 years ago, I managed to make it to 135lbs... but didn't maintain for long due to medical reasons and my own stupidity. :(

Since I did once before, I am sure I can do it again, but this time I have over double the weight to lose. :( I'm always looking for motivation and buddies. So feel free to friend me anyone!
  • KJLDavies
    KJLDavies Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! I am pretty excited to have gotten where I am - and even MORE excited to keep going!
  • NoMoreTwizzlers
    NoMoreTwizzlers Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hey there fellow shorties :wink: !

I am 5' 2.5" on a good day and just 5' 2" on a bad one. I am trying to get back to a healthier weight. I am 45 and my highest weight in life was 216#. I still can't believe that. Weighed 121# in high school. I working on my fitness goal of reaching 150#, I am making good progress and enjoying myself doing it thanks to Zumba, free weights, targeted floor exercises, MFP, and my heart rate monitor. I love the immediate data because it helps me figure how I eat more of what I want and STILL lose. Each time I lose my wardrobe increases exponentially. That is my big reward. Love wearing my old stuff I refused to give away! :laugh: No Goodwill here. Your personal posts are very inspiring. Keep it coming. Have a fabulous day. :flowerforyou:
  • NoMoreTwizzlers
    NoMoreTwizzlers Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    One more thing. I just wanted to give a shout out @Skinnybjasse:flowerforyou: . Sweetie you are one of my inspirations. You look happy and healthy. Keep up the good work. Later all. :wink:
  • Bxrlvr73
    Bxrlvr73 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Bump! Short girls rock :) 5'2 here
  • kristenonly
    kristenonly Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    THIS is a huge inspiration!!!! At 5'2" and 147 lbs I get really discouraged about my legs. I was seriously wondering if my calves would always stay this big...seeing the calf pictures has made my day! Thank you!!!! Now I KNOW my calves can shrink and I'm super motivated!
  • CottonCandyKisses
    CottonCandyKisses Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and a 1/2" and have a few pics in my profile.
  • natashalh1998
    natashalh1998 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am 5'0

SW-148lbs
    CW-139.8lbs
    GW-125lbs

No real before and after pics though.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!