Are looks all that matter?

Options
124»

Replies

• jaciofthedead
    Options
    my best friend was close to 280 lbs and she lost 70 lbs and guys started hitting on her that wouldn't have given her the time of day before.. so for men i would say yeah looks play a huge part in the dating world. its shallow

my favorite quote is "men love with their eyes, blame playboy. women love with their hearts, blame disney"
  • kelly101386
    kelly101386 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I am a tomboy, the only time I've worn a dress was for my wedding and that took some doing. Just be yourself and the one you're meant to be with will fall for you no problem!
  • DJTJ34
    Options
    Looks is what matters most at first........unless you have ALOT of money, in that case thats all that matters!
  • Rothwilder
    Rothwilder Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    my best friend was close to 280 lbs and she lost 70 lbs and guys started hitting on her that wouldn't have given her the time of day before.. so for men i would say yeah looks play a huge part in the dating world. its shallow

my favorite quote is "men love with their eyes, blame playboy. women love with their hearts, blame disney"

HEY! I blame Disney too. The princesses were some of my earliest crushes :)
  • DJTJ34
    Options
    At your age looks are important but at my age I just want great sex and a sammwich!!!!

At the same time???! :noway:

hell yeah at the same time
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    At your age looks are important but at my age I just want great sex and a sammwich!!!!

Freak!
  • DJTJ34
    Options

Freak!

you know it