Puppies!

Options
iAMsmiling
iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
Ok, how's this for meaningless fluff?
Post pics of your puppy, dog, cat, lizard, ferret, rabbit, snake...whatever non-human you share your life with.

This is "Tug O' War." My Bernese Mountain Dog.
120lbs of stupid dedicated love and loose hair.

imgzz427_sm.jpg

Replies

• mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    I have no pics to post, but I love dogs and I already love this thread!!! :love:
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    am I getting punked or do I have bad lighting on my computer...I just see a light house.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    am I getting punked or do I have bad lighting on my computer...I just see a light house.

Sorry, wrong link.
    Now I need to resize.
  • lesliev523
    lesliev523 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    My babies:
    481048_10151060494531670_391588961_n.jpg
    564244_10150965463421670_1086308066_n.jpg
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Your dog is a beauty Steve! I'm going to post pics when I am on my computer cause I love my dogs!
  • ReesesPuffs
    Options
    This is my dog. He is called sam. Say hi to sam

312fonp.jpg

This is my other doggie. say hi to poppy

14uc6ec.jpg
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Jehtro3.jpg

Jethro. 112 pounds of loose hair! And neurosis. Great Pyrenees

Jethro2.jpg

Jethro and Jessie, our black lab. We want to put a video camera in the kitchen to figure out how she's doing some of the stuff she's doing. She once stole and entire chicken from a big stock pot at the back of the stove. Without tipping it over or moving it. She's too fat to jump and not tall enough to reach it. We think she paid the cat to toss it down to her.
  • racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    my Jack Russell Terrier, Lily!
    WrappedUpLily.jpg

LilyBath1.jpg
  • mlubbsj
    Options
    THIS IS THE BEST THREAD EVER!!!! People you must feed my addiction of looking at adorable puppies! Keep posting LOL
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I want a doggie so badly- I always had a dog growing up and I miss one. Sadly husband thinks dogs live outside. WRONG!!! I can't do that to an animal so I choose not to have one. hmmpf... stomps foot and pouts.
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    wix3py.jpg

My lil Corgi, Zzyzx.

2uom4qe.jpg

And my Chihuahua Lula!
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Jethro and Jessie, our black lab. We want to put a video camera in the kitchen to figure out how she's doing some of the stuff she's doing. She once stole and entire chicken from a big stock pot at the back of the stove. Without tipping it over or moving it. She's too fat to jump and not tall enough to reach it. We think she paid the cat to toss it down to her.
    Greatest thing I read on MFP today.
  • Deisel1974
    Deisel1974 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    wow, that image didn't work out.

<--will this one do?
  • juliaamilee
    juliaamilee Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I want a doggie so badly- I always had a dog growing up and I miss one. Sadly husband thinks dogs live outside. WRONG!!! I can't do that to an animal so I choose not to have one. hmmpf... stomps foot and pouts.

I want a great dane.. My husband says I cant have one, because I cant pay 1200 $ for a dog. .. Well guess what I work a second job, that's MY MONEY I'll do it IF I WANT TO... LOL I need layaway at petsmart. :ohwell:
  • ReesesPuffs
    Options

Couldn't keep a animal outside on its own all night, especially in our weather. They're my bedtime companions for life, sorry girls ;)
  • bizorra
    bizorra Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Yay doggies! I might post bigger pics when I get home, but there they are in my profile pic! My funny running buddies :) Adia (the black one) is our one-eyed husky lab cross fromt he SCPA. She likes to go on adventures through the woods, and is (unfortunately) and excellent scavenger. Jersey (the brown one) is a bull mastiff/lab cross and is still technically a puppy, and is the fastest runner I've ever seen! She's crazy hyper and is obsessed with tennis balls.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    This our sweet little girl, Punkin. She will be 12 on Halloween. She loves lying under pillows and is a total snuggle bug. She was a stray when we found her and we got so lucky to have found the best girl in the world!

IMG-20120828-00237.jpg

IMG-20120709-00196.jpg
  • LadyBuell
    Options

I want a great dane.. My husband says I cant have one, because I cant pay 1200 $ for a dog. .. Well guess what I work a second job, that's MY MONEY I'll do it IF I WANT TO... LOL I need layaway at petsmart. :ohwell:
    See if you can find a Great Dane rescue in your area. You could certainly get one for way less than $1200. And even if you wanted a puppy you could probably get one, you just might have to wait for it. You could always offer to foster for them. I never could do that because I wouldn't be able to give them up when they got a fur-ever home.

Case in point:
    2012-09-16083900.jpg
    He was dumped on the side of the road. I picked him up with no intention of keeping him. Now his name is Chester. :bigsmile:
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Meet the babies - or the evil little monsters - depends which day you catch them on.

Reggie, my beautiful rescue boy - taken this week 2 days after he had his nuts off - as you can see he's not that happy about it

523251_10151013572906436_1682441352_n.jpg

Gertie - the most stubborn, insane, crazy adorable pug on earth

205970_10150252813146436_5549089_n.jpg

Gertie - so wrong in so many ways

426814_10150889583026436_443376260_n.jpg

Reggie - handsome but thick as a plank

380467_10150983756516436_871756950_n.jpg

553533_10150919635911436_371905095_n.jpg
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Greatest thing I read on MFP today.

Jessie is very sly. I made something in the kitchen one morning and went back later after I ate to clean up. A little while later I went back in and was going to use the butter and couldn't find it. I checked the fridge and then, thinking I had a senior moment, checked the freezer and cupboards. Then I remembered leaving it on the counter and not seeing it when I cleaned up. I looked at Jessie, lying innocently on the dining room floor and said, "YOU!" She looked at me like she had no clue what I was talking about. I went back into the living room. About 15 minutes later I walked through the kitchen and saw the butter tub on the stove. I thought I was losing it. I went over and looked inside and it was licked clean (it had been almost new). There were two little teeth prints in the edge of the plastic and a bit of dust, because she had taken it out to her naughty spot in the back yard to eat it. We have a doggie door she uses to great advantage. She's quick and sneaky. But she's not as smart as she thinks she is. I left it on the counter, not the stove! We have to remember not to leave anything out. One month she ate 3 tubs of butter and 15.00 worth of nuts! She apparently has a cast iron stomach. But you see why she can't jump.

When my husband worked for Marie Calendar's, he used to bring home pies. One night, when I came home from work, I was fixing my dinner and bless her, Jessie yacked up something that appeared to be pecan pie on my kitchen floor. I went, "No Way!" I went to the garage and checked the upright freezer. Three pies were missing, their boxes scattered on the garage floor. Apparently she had not only gotten one for herself, but for the other two dogs as well. We keep a tool box in front of it now to keep her out of it.
    That's Jessie.