Why are we the last to see it

Options
2»

Replies

• SBlost
    Options
    People have been telling me they see a difference in my face, but I dont.
    I can definately tell all your hard work is paying off, you look great!!! I will have to look at pictures of myself now and hopefully I will see the difference.
    You look awesome and you will be able to see the change soon!! New clothes and a new look, you will see the difference.
    Good luck on the rest of your weight loss journey!!
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Have you purchased new (smaller) clothes recently? I find that every time I buy new clothes, I start to feel fat again, because I just recognize that the clothes aren't loose... but they're smaller, so that makes no sense. Our brains do crazy things to us! I can totally see the difference in your profile picture!

ha! - I just realised when I read this that I do that lol
  • matroma
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Good job. I don't know why, I'm the same way. I think I'm so focused on the negative, that when I look in the mirror I notice my face is getting thinner, but then scroll my eyes down to my belly and the moment of happiness I had from noticing I may actually have cheekbones under there fades and I harp on what work I still have to do. Your pics show very noticible difference!
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I am having the same problem. Down almost 90 pounds, and can't really see it at all. I can FEEL it though, when I bend over to tie my shoes, or slide easily into a restaurant booth, etc. I think eventually we will be able to...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!