Any single moms out there trying to get healthy?

Options
13»

Replies

• Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I'm not a single mom, but I'm a mom! And I want nothing more to be in the best shape!
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Single mom of the cutest 6yo lil girl! She is so energetic and I have got to get in shape if I'm going to keep up with her.
  • kimannmotz
    kimannmotz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Single mom here with 3 kids, (9, 8 & 6). Life is busy...I work full time and I workout late at night after the kids go to bed usually. I started last January getting in gear and my life has changed! Nice to meet all of you we can do this!!!
  • saudade108
    Options
    I am a single mom! My youngest is 6 months old, so I have some baby weight to lose. I also have four other kids ranging between 10 and 17 years old. I just started going to the gym and tracking my calories, so I'm new here. :)
  • julesboots
    julesboots Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Single mom of 7 yr old girl. Have her basically full-time, so finding time to exercise can be tough, but am really trying to get it into gear right now.

Open to all single mom friend requests- add me if you'd like : )
  • MamaPanda128
    Options
    Hi ladies!!!! I am also a single mom of 2 girls, 5 and 7. I've been overweight my whole life and I'm almost 30. The way I see it, if I don't do something now....it's only going to get harder! I am currently the biggest I have ever been, at 30 lbs away from 300lbs!!! When I weighed at the Dr.'s office last week I was appalled that I had let myself go so badly! However, I am optimistic! :) ! I know I can do this, but I'd rather not do it alone! So how about it....add me as a friend and let's encourage each other through this journey to healthy living?!?
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    raining on the parade lol...single dad here...enjoying all the above :)
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I'm a single mum for the second time around, my two oldest kids are 23 & 21 and I have a very energetic 6yo who is the reason for this, I want to be able to run and play and do things with her and I intend to be around for many more years to do it! :)
  • pattycakes726
    pattycakes726 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Single mom of an 11 year old boy. Feel free to add me :)
  • MissPreciosa
    MissPreciosa Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Single mom of a beautiful and very active 12 year old girl. Feel free to add me :-)
  • sherri2304
    Options
    single mum since the start i have a 4 almost 5 year old lil man feel free to add me any of u