30lbs lost & just finished Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options
2»

Replies

• Phoenixchichima
    Options
    great job & great news. thanks for sharing.
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    great job!!!! I realize that this is an old post; however, I'm wondering if you are repeating or planning on it??
  • getrealforme
    Options
    bump
  • akats0619
    Options
    That is fantastic!!! Such an inspiration!! I'm starting mine soon. I do have a question, for calculating calories burned with the dvd's any recommendations? I was thinking a heart rate monitor is the best to get more accurate results. Any suggestions on some good ones but in reasonable price range?
    Also the extra calories you earn from exercise should be eaten if needed of course as this program goes on due to the high intensity workouts or try and stick the the 1200, this is where I get a little confused on what to do with those extra calories earned from exercise? Again thanks for your story it makes me push myself to try and really stick with it. I was planning on following it to a T, except her diet plan, meaning, I know what to eat just wasn't planning on following her meals exactly to the T.
  • anamiriam
    anamiriam Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi everyone! I started the JMBR 5 weeks ago. I religiously followed the diet and have not missed one work out in this time frame. My goal was to loose 15-20lbs. The first week I seem to b on the ball. I lost 3 lbs the first week and I thought GREAT! I found the key. Well now it's been 5 weeks and I'm only 4.4 lbs lighter. I have however lost 6" in my torso. I didn't measure my arms or legs because accuracy is harder to obtain in those areas when u are doing self measuring. Has anyone else encountered similar issues? I'm on the second week of phase 2. I have a lot more energy than b4 but I still want to loose the weight!!!
  • baileyang33
    baileyang33 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! I have completed this program as well. I did not follow the diet. My results were very similar inches wise. Jillian will always be my favorite! I love to hate her! lol. :)
  • VegGalD6
    VegGalD6 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Way to go :)
  • anamiriam
    Options
    Bayley, I see that you've lost quite a bit of weight on you scale. What is the secret? I'm a little frustrated with the lack of weight loss.
  • anamiriam
    Options
    ok week 11.... The workouts are definitely getting more challenging !!!! I feel great although, I haven't seen any changes weight or size since week 6 !!!! a bit frustrating !!!!
  • justjenn1974
    justjenn1974 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So glad to have found this thread! I just finished day 3 (Cardio 1) and it's 25 degrees in my apartment, so it felt like a bonafide *kitten*-kicking. Disgusting and glorious at the same time. : )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!