Tatoos

Options

Replies

• Jessvaliquette
    Jessvaliquette Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Woohoo I am trashy and cheap, lol. Man I hope no one tells my mom that.
  • LosinItAll2012
    LosinItAll2012 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Fizz- I know what you are saying but that should really not be what you judge people on. I have tons of tattoos but yet I volunteer for so much, I am always involved with helping children or other community things, I have a great job as a senior officer in the government and I teach courses across the country. I honestly think that today people from all walks of life love them, my doctor has some, I know teachers, accountants lawyers, you name it every proffession has them now. Great people with wonderful art.

You're exactly right!!! It is Art! My tattoo guy is an artist...and does amazing work!!!
  • evereadysmile
    Options
    Tattoos are lame

Seriously lame. Don't you know they make you look trashy and cheap?
    ^Oh? :indifferent:

That's what people tell me.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are lame

Really? Everyone with a tattoo is trashy and cheap? You lady, are a judgmental *****. Unless of course, this is sarcasm.
  • micervera
    micervera Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Good ink on a man drives me crazy (still trying to get Adam Levine to call me back) :laugh:

I have 3 tattoos.....I have a Dallas Cowboys star with a "22" in the center on my left ankle
    I have a silouette of a running girl with "26.2" under it on my right foot (for my first marathon completed)
    and I have 5 shamrocks with the lyrics "Didn't know how much I missed you" on my lower back

I have 4 tattoos and my next one is Dallas Cowboy star. I just don't know where to put it lol
    GO COWBOYS!!!!!
  • iFeelBrandNew
    iFeelBrandNew Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    i have one under my left collar bone (since you can see them now) ... lol

it says freebird (with a little birdy...) song reminds me of my mama <3
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Nope. Nope nope nope. Don't have any tattoos, neither does my boyfriend. I'm never planning to get one, but if I ever did it would be like a life-size ladybug or something. I am not attracted at all to men who have tattoos. But then I'm a nice girl. Men with tattoos probably don't want good girls.

Here we go with the stereotypes!

I don't have any tattoos neither does my SO. Just like you, I am never planning on getting one, mainly because I am a chicken and don't want to go through the pain. And I think I am a very nice girl who doesn't judge others based on the way THEY LOOK.

I find men with tattoos to be extremely attractive if the tats are done right. Why would you say "Men with tattoos probably don't want good girls". To many people, tattoos symbolize turning points in their lives.

Edit: to correct some typos
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    You're so off base. Men with tattoos like tattoos. In my case, my ink represents monumental events in my life. They represent a metamorphosis or a tribute of sorts. I'm glad you're a good girl...like Ziggy Marley says, "Stay true to yourself."

There have been monumental events in my life too, but I put the pictures in a photo album, not on my skin! Honestly I can't look at someone with a tattoo and not think less of them instantly. Sorry dude.
    I meant that you're off base as far as what guys with tattoos like. Of course you're entitled to think whatever you wish as far as someone else's appearance.

Well said
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are lame

WOW REALLY? So having a small flower makes me look trashy? Ummmm ok... Whatever...
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Hubby currently doesn't have any but he has talked about getting one. I don't care so long as it is something he wants...I would have dated him even if he had tattoos. I'm not necessarily into the sleeves and such but I have meant guys who I find attractive with ink like that. I have one tattoo - a rose on my upper shoulder surrounded by tribal thorns and purple fire. I have thought about getting others but will see.
  • evereadysmile
    Options
    Tattoos are lame

Really? Everyone with a tattoo is trashy and cheap? You lady, are a judgmental *****. Unless of course, this is sarcasm.

It's very definitely sarcasm.
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Good ink on a man drives me crazy (still trying to get Adam Levine to call me back) :laugh:

I have 3 tattoos.....I have a Dallas Cowboys star with a "22" in the center on my left ankle
    I have a silouette of a running girl with "26.2" under it on my right foot (for my first marathon completed)
    and I have 5 shamrocks with the lyrics "Didn't know how much I missed you" on my lower back

I have 4 tattoos and my next one is Dallas Cowboy star. I just don't know where to put it lol
    GO COWBOYS!!!!!

My Cowboys/Emmitt one was my first and I got it when I was 36. I'm a late bloomer. :laugh:
  • Jessvaliquette
    Options
    LOL I just read, good girls don't have tattoos, lol oh my god that is just too funny. I know the best girls in the world, married with children, amazing careers and they have tattoos, I have plenty and I am pretty sure I am a good girl.

I guess cuz I am full of them I should start sniffing drugs, being wasted every day and start back at that hooking job. lol man my pimp is going to be happy to see me back in bussiness.

Wow that is funny, good girls dont have tatoos.
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    "Really? Everyone with a tattoo is trashy and cheap? You lady, are a judgmental *****. Unless of course, this is sarcasm. "

Aren't you judgmental for saying that?

I hate people.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Nope. Nope nope nope. Don't have any tattoos, neither does my boyfriend. I'm never planning to get one, but if I ever did it would be like a life-size ladybug or something. I am not attracted at all to men who have tattoos. But then I'm a nice girl. Men with tattoos probably don't want good girls.

Here we go with the stereotypes!

I don't have any tattoos neither does my SO. Just like you, I am never planning on getting one, maily because I am a chicken and don't want to go through the pain. And I think I am a very nice girl who doesn't judge others based on the way THEY LOOK.

I find men with tattoos to be extremely attractive if the tats are done right. Why would you say "Men with tattoos probably don't want good girls". To many, tattoos symbolize turning points in their lives.

Too bad you don't have any tattoos Maria...I like my women trashy! I :heart: you

As a side note, I am educated, am a professional, and have never touched an illegal drug in life...except when I've seized them. They say a narrow mind and a wide mouth come together.
  • ReesesPuffs
    Options
    Tattoos are lame

WOW REALLY? So having a small flower makes me look trashy? Ummmm ok... Whatever...

Protip, look at her pictures
  • 65Fa5tback
    Options
    Yes, and just 1 tat on my upper mid back myself.
  • AngelRobbie
    AngelRobbie Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Yes and yes!!!

I love tattoos! And I have one with plans to get more. I have the word 'faith' on my left wrist. LOVE IT!!!
  • Jessvaliquette
    Options
    But apparently I don't know how to spell, lol board suppose to be Tattoo, not tatoo, lol guess it's all the ink that went to my brain.
  • RogerLowen
    RogerLowen Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Yes and yes, i have a couple myself.