Tatoos

Options

Replies

• Jerodhold
    Options
    I love tattoos on the opposite sex, my wife has a ton of tattoos =]
    and I have 6 for myself:
    3 Crosses, 1 one each forearm and 1 on my chest, a dragon on my right calf, 2 fish skeletons on my left ribs, and 3 roses and 3 dimonds on my stomach =]
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Love 'em, but strangely the husband has none. I have plenty
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I LOVE tattoos but I try to keep them in places that can be hidden.
    <<<---- here are some of mine! CHECK EM OUT!!!!!!!!!! :love:
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Hate em! :P
  • Ashley06118
    Options
    Awesome, I am kinda of full of them myself, I started small with a little lizard on my wrist, then another on my inner ankle, a little ladybug on my foot, then I moved onto my back originally a turtle on the back on my neck but i had flowers on my shoulder so I covered up my turtle into a butterfly, now I pretty much have a garden that starts on my neck over to my right shoulder all the way down to my left hip, some of it was so painful, lol not even done yet. Now my newest addition is a peacock half sleeve on my right arm, so much details, already 7 hours of work and it isn't complete. about 2 hours left to go but it is so beautiful, with teals and blues. I will show a pic once it is all done.

They sound so pretty! I can't wait for pics.
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I LOVE tattoos but I try to keep them in places that can be hidden.
    <<<---- here are some of mine! CHECK EM OUT!!!!!!!!!! :love:
  • beccarockslife
    beccarockslife Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I love em! On men, on women, lots or little I think they are good if done well. I love my shoulder one particularly. (I've resized it but it's a bugger and won't change but you can see a bit of it)

IMG_0710.jpg
    IMG_0702.jpg
  • MisterGoodBar
    MisterGoodBar Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    can be very sexy in the right places (across the collar bone, back of shoulder/neck, hip or inner thigh or even ankle)
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are lame

Seriously lame. Don't you know they make you look trashy and cheap?

To each their own. Don't be a d!ck! Have a great day!
    hahah some folks just dont get sarcasm
  • dsmboy1991
    dsmboy1991 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I love body art. I don't really like sleeves on a woman though. Appreciate the art, but sleeves on a woman are a turnoff for me.

I currently have 3 and 4th (complete back piece) in process.
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are lame

your OP was right up my ally...well done.
  • VaTarheel87
    Options
    Not a fan. No I don't have any nor plan to have any.
  • StephieF87
    StephieF87 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    HAVE THEM..LOVE THEM... I have an upper sleeve (that is day of the dead skulls, stars, flowers and music notes) one on each wrist (one humming bird and the other is a peace sign treble clef) stars going down my right foot, music notes that sing "you are my sunshine" above my left ankle, ( ARE YOU SEEING A PATTERN LOL) and two moons on my back (angel and devil) :smile:
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    my wife just got this on her thigh this weekend ..... cant wait for it to heal so I can get down there with my face!

f4e1fdd8ff8d11e1a953123138104e29_7.jpg
  • aaeros
    aaeros Posts: 157
    Options
    I had on for a while and had a finally scheduled to get another 3 weeks ago. After waiting almost a month for my sitting, he got behind and I didn't get it done.
  • breyn2004
    breyn2004 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Love tats! Within reason and good taste of course! I have 5..... a calla lily on my foot (this was my wedding flower), a cross that matches my husband's on my other foot (I'm against names!), a "spring break" butterfly on my ankle that I'd like to cover some day, a larger flower with tribal art (covering a tiny Jerry Garcia bear...my first tattoo. Wanted to test the pain.) and my zodiac sign with flowers on the small of my back....the good 'ole tramp stamp. Sigh.
  • LiveLoveHunt
    Options
    LOOOOVE them on guys. Some girls they look amazing, others they can look trashy, just depends on teh person and type of tats.

I have 3; my first one is an orange tiger lily on my stomach (no meaning); a heart i designed on my left wrist (after my dad died); and birds across my left side of chest and shoulder (after my cousin died). All i get now will have significant meaning. Then I know I won't regret them. I don't want to get one on a whim and hate it later.

Still waiting on my husband to get one.... He just doesnt' know what he wants yet.
  • LiveLoveHunt
    Options
    Tattoos are lame

LOL I got it right away, since your picture and ticker are both tattooed!!!
  • 916lude
    916lude Posts: 305
    Options
    Yes and yes!
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Yep - I can appreciate tattoo's on men or women as long as they're well done :smile:

I have got 2 dolphins (1 on left shoulder and 1 on left ankle), scorpion on right ankle, dragon top of right arm, winged heart on left wrist, 3 stars on the inside of right wrist, tribal design at the top of my spine and the Predator on my back.