Looking for some younger MFP friends!

Options
13»

Replies

• collegecourt2012
    Options
    I am looking for ANY friends! LOL. My old account got hacked and I haven't used it in forever. I am starting over for the last time! I am 18 with a 31 pound weight loss goal and looking for all kinds of motivating friends! feel free to add me :D
  • janten
    Options
    21, on every day. Feel free to add!
  • I'm 19 also live in Ireland and only have three friends sniff-sniff add me
  • killingtheantagonist
    Options
    I'm 21 and not currently in college. Will be starting this year though.
    Everyone feel free to add me.
    (:
  • aftonslater
    aftonslater Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I just turned 24 a week ago! I don't know if thats too old =) I'm new and looking for some friends on here too, but I must warn you I do have a husband and 2 kids lol
  • capinoy
    capinoy Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Add me! Add me! You are a bit younger than me but all this talk makes me feel young again. Lol. Lets all motivate each other.
    Charlie
  • joddes17
    Options
    I'm 23 and graduated from University a year ago. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • neetneetneets
    neetneetneets Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and at university in NZ. I will be doing some adding. Younger people who can relate to student life would be fab!
  • bizorra
    bizorra Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    pffffft Queen's! I'm a former McGillian :P
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    I promise I have ice cream. Just get in the van:love::flowerforyou:

It's true. he does! As long as you don't mind the taste of chloroform.

and well-aged sack
  • Krers
    Krers Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 and also looking for younger friends one here! I was adding a few people but I can't send anymore requests for 10 minutes. Feel free to add!
  • babel95
    babel95 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm (almost) 18 and I'd love to have support from people around my age. Add me :)
  • frankensteen
    frankensteen Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    pffffft Queen's! I'm a former McGillian :P

Haha, don't hate! I'm not a McGill hater. I was dead set on going to McGill when I was in grade 11 of high school. Decided I wasn't ready to move to a new province, though :P