Reality check..I never felt as over weight as I look...do yo

Options
2»

Replies

• auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Yes I believe we will:flowerforyou: Thank you!
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I though i was alone in this !! god to know that i am not !

I think i always refused to accept that i was so big. Last chrismas my nice (shes 8) asked me if i was pregnant !!! hooo and a couple weeks before that i was jumping on her trempoline and she said, you better stop before you break it ! (she didnt care for the rest of the family to go on !! all at the same time !! )

but when i look in the mirror ,, its not so bad,, arghhh just cant face reality !!
    but those days are over. i'll show my niece i can do better !!!

Thanks for the support !
    may
  • aisha786
    aisha786 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am really seeing myself as I must look to others for the first time:noway: If I didn't look in the mirror I wouldn't feel and look in my mind tobe this over weight. I don't know if that makes any sense. But sense I started this diet I see myself as obeise ( wish they had spell check on here):smile: I'm not saying everyone is obeise like me . I don't know maybe I have been in denial.:cry:

This happens to me too. You are definitely NOT alone in that. I really hate buying new clothes. I avoid it in fact because it's such a reality check that is hard to swallow for me. It ruins my whole day. I just had my second baby and I'm really making efforts now, and I hope that will make me feel better just knowing that I'm doing something about it.

We can muster up enough motivation to do something about this...all of us together.
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I am really seeing myself as I must look to others for the first time:noway: If I didn't look in the mirror I wouldn't feel and look in my mind tobe this over weight. I don't know if that makes any sense. But sense I started this diet I see myself as obeise ( wish they had spell check on here):smile: I'm not saying everyone is obeise like me . I don't know maybe I have been in denial.:cry:

This happens to me too. You are definitely NOT alone in that. I really hate buying new clothes. I avoid it in fact because it's such a reality check that is hard to swallow for me. It ruins my whole day. I just had my second baby and I'm really making efforts now, and I hope that will make me feel better just knowing that I'm doing something about it.

We can muster up enough motivation to do something about this...all of us together.

No mustering necessary; you're already here!