what made you feel like a bada$$ today?

Options

Replies

• Bakerchk
    Bakerchk Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I held a plank for 2 1/2 minutes this morning! And that was after pushing myself through a longer run than I've done before. Yay me! :drinker:

That's impressive! YAY YOU!
  • dougt333
    Options
    After breaking a sweat building my own pull up bar setup in the backyard, I jumped up their and put that b*tch to the test.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    For me it had to be the dumbbell incline bench...

I am 4'11 mind you...so I was using 27.5 in each hand...a whopping 55 pounds total which is over 1/2 my bodyweight.

A guy sitting next to me was using 25s I think. It made me feel strong :bigsmile:

This is awesome!!!
  • robmcd88
    robmcd88 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I slapped a child and kicked a puppy.
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    did 3x10 with 110 DB's on bench and set them down without making a peep every time. F*** weight droppers.
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I slapped a child and kicked a puppy.

That's pretty bada$$, you're right
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    So many bad *kitten* people here! I haven't done anything bada$$ yet but yesterday I upped how much I leg press and squat. I went to 130 for leg press and to 110 for squats. I later saw a guy, pretty fit IMO leg pressing 100. On the inside I was grinning from ear to ear.

Edit: Now I am not sure if the plates on the leg press were 50 each or 100 each. Holy cow! If they are 100 each then I have been leg pressing 200 for the last couple of weeks and 230 yesterday. OMG, I need to check that at the gym today. I am so giddy about it now!
  • MsChrissyAnn
    MsChrissyAnn Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm a graphic designer and work in an office setting. So most of my day I am sitting at a computer. I've recently starting running in the morning and this morning I went a bit farther than I usual. When I went to get a water refill..all the muscles in my back, stomach, arms and legs ached.

I'm sore from running and it makes me feel like a bad *kitten*. :)

14949197.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Hitting a top speed of 40km/h (not going down a hill) on my bike ride to work today........
  • raeleek
    raeleek Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Did my three miles this morning and then upped my weights!
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    I woke up.
  • raeleek
    raeleek Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I woke up.

:laugh:
    That is the biggest part of the battle!
  • kimmymayhall
    kimmymayhall Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I went for a run on a new route and wasn't paying much attention to how long I was out and ended up going farther than usual and did not feel like I was going to die at the end of it.

Also, realizing I need to invest in some belts because ALL of my work pants are too big now :bigsmile:
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    I held a plank for 2 1/2 minutes this morning! And that was after pushing myself through a longer run than I've done before. Yay me! :drinker:

That's impressive! YAY YOU!

Thank you!!
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Ill add to my first post now by saying deadlifting over 300 for my workset. Still not a huge amount of weight for deadlifts, but hey, it's over 300 lbs!
  • OlsenG318
    Options
    Took my Polar FT7 to work today to see how active I really am on an average day at a car dealership's service department.

Even after subtracting my BMR from the total, I'm still burning 2,500+ calories in my 8 hr shift.

Looks like I need to start eating a hell of a lot more on workdays.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Running 4 miles at a pace of 9min mile.

I usually hit 9 1/2 best.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    At 26 weeks pregnant, I can still do more regular pushups than my husband.
    (Sssshhhhhh, don't tell him I told y'all that. :laugh: )
    But I know if he did them as consistently as I do, he'd soon surpass me.
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Oh, and my wife showed up while I was working out today. When she was doing her barbell rows, I 1 arm rowed her loaded barbell ;)
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Running four miles in 29 minutes after doing 30 minutes of bicep/shoulder work.

simply incredible!