what made you feel like a bada$$ today?

Options

Replies

• taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Oh, and my wife showed up while I was working out today. When she was doing her barbell rows, I 1 arm rowed her loaded barbell ;)

Now that's just wright...
  • bahmanygood
    bahmanygood Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    did continuous jump squats until my legs gave out. Picked myself up off the floor and did them again.
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I felt like a bada$$ today when I woke up at my goal weight for the second day in a row :)
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Refusing to let a guy cut me off with his big truck. Mine was bigger...:indifferent: :laugh:
  • Skywalker_Dub
    Options
    Power Cleaned 230 lbs. PR!
  • sonjarogers72
    sonjarogers72 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    How good I look in my workout clothes and the fact that I BURNED some good calories with my cardio today! Compliments from people I dont know at they gym helped too!!
  • GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I rode my regular trail route (mountain biking) fighting a 20 mile wind this evening and still maintained my 14+ mph pace for an hour.

Also, I got a baby and puppy to quit crying/whining...they looked like they had been slapped ;-)
  • fitQueenbeast
    Options
    Did 60 minutes of P90x Shoulders & Arms, 20 minutes of Abs Ripper X, and 80 minutes on my elliptical (interval resistance). Calorie burn: a whopping 1,435.

Yep...I'm a beast...been over 1,000 calories burned every day this week. I'm a badazz AND a beast! lol

Erica
  • TexasRattlesnake
    TexasRattlesnake Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Running non-stop for over 1 mile for the first time in my life.
  • ghostpixie
    ghostpixie Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I did all the strength moves in the 30 Day Shred (except the pushups) all the way through without stopping for the first time!
  • Lanibugluv
    Lanibugluv Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Walking five miles!
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    My friend signed up at my gym, and I can use more weight and do more push-ups than him!

(He has 50 pounds on me, and quite a few inches)
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    3 miles of trail running, plus another 2.5 miles of pavement running - and the fact that someone noticed my how awesome my calves look :)
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    After a 4 hour battle with the weeds and beetles in my in my gardens, I arose victorious! :devil:

Yup, I'm a tough cookie :tongue:
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    I went for a short run today after work (I do my larger/longer workouts in the morning) and usually I'm slower when I do my quick run cause it's short but I had a 12.35 minute mile today...felt pretty damn good! If it wasn't getting dark, I would have kept going
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    150 vinyasas in Yoga X lol
  • LisaMarie8713
    Options
    I turned 32 this year (and proud of it!) and yet some kid that works in our warehouse thought I was 24! I don't care if he meant it or not, I took it!! :)
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I felt like a dumbass today when I had to file the paperwork for my work accident... A gash from a razor :(

I'll feel like a badass when I'm allowed to lift again!
  • jenaissance
    jenaissance Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    PR'd my clean and jerk max by 20# :happy:
  • stormsusmc
    stormsusmc Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    woke up /thread