What's for dinner tonight?

Options
13»

Replies

• DevonW32
    DevonW32 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    That sounds awesome! I'm having Asian turkey burgers with a side salad (no bun). Boyfriend will get to enjoy a nice big sesame bun...oh well.
    DO YOU HAVE THE RECIPE FOR THIS IT SOUNDS REALLY GOOD
  • anniebonnie
    anniebonnie Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I just ate half an hour ago haha. We had burritos:) store bought deli-tortilla wraps with ground beef, potato and onion filling (cooked in vegetable oil, seasoned with soy sauce, cayenne pepper, salt, black pepper...etc.). It was really good, and I had some dates, dark chocolate plus cheese along with it:) add me everyone!!
  • KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Options
    Home made chicken and turkey paella. 566 calories, but still within my calorie target

You had me at paella.... LOve loVE
  • jyow01
    jyow01 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    vegetable soup I cooked in the crock pot
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Not sure yet-depends on if the hubby is going to happy hour.

Probably healthy leftover chili with corn bread.
  • sarahbw22
    sarahbw22 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Chicken rolls with goat cheese and garlic spinach, a baked potato and steamed veggies.
  • Sweetsugar0424
    Sweetsugar0424 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    It depends on what I decide on when I get home. My kitchen is currently being renovated so it'll be something from my freezer that I've made in advance and can reheat...thinking lasagna, but I've been really good lately so I might even splurge and just do hot dogs or something that I can throw on the grill.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    It depends on what I decide on when I get home. My kitchen is currently being renovated so it'll be something from my freezer that I've made in advance and can reheat...thinking lasagna, but I've been really good lately so I might even splurge and just do hot dogs or something that I can throw on the grill.

BTW: Hebrew National 97% fat free hot dogs taste AMAZING! Give them a try sometime-I love hot dogs too and I eat those because I can enjoy without feeling bad about calories (and they're kosher....less filler)
  • TheArmadillo
    TheArmadillo Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    We had chicken jalfrezi from the hairy dieters cookbook with wholegrain rice that I added lemon and cardamon to. It was really good.
  • aftergypsies
    aftergypsies Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    A chicken breast and a handful of shrimp. Not sure if I'm gonna have a side of some sort. Not feeling well so prob not. Meat is good.
  • nortx
    nortx Posts: 130
    Options
    Have lots of zucchini and carrots in the fridge that need to be used up and a baked potato too, so I am going to make my Shredded Zucchini and Carrot Pancakes and chop up the cold baked potato and add it in.

The recipe for this is on my MFP blog at: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/nortx

Yesterday, we had Smashed Potatoes... also on the blog.
  • emilydmac
    emilydmac Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    baby spinach salad with raspberry jalapeno chipotle roasted chicken. yum.

Raspberry jalapeno chipotle roasted chicken? That sounds awesome! Do you have a recipe?

Its from Whole Foods!! sorry, no recipe :) It is really good though, sweet, spicy and smoky
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Surprised myself by creating a new dish... Quinoa, red pepper and shredded cabbage dry fry. Lots of black pepper to taste. And it was awesome. Can I get to Masterchef now please?
  • Rachelito
    Rachelito Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm roasting some turkey kilbasa, red potatoes, onions, bell peppers, garlic and green beans.
  • ashlielinn
    Options
    Shake and bake chicken, baked sweet potatoes, and parmesan garlic asparagus. Yummmmyyyyy :)
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    Made kalua pork in the crock...will have veggies with it.
  • chicken and veggies. story of my life.
  • gadenni34
    gadenni34 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    fresh veggie frittata. or more like a crustless quiche. but whatever...it is awesome yummy!
  • MuffinTopCadz
    Options
    Steamed fish and a salad with pineapple salsa
  • DaniJeanine
    DaniJeanine Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Could you post your chicken meat loaf recipe? I have some ground chicken in my fridge that I didn't know what to do with.
    Thanks

Hey! Sorry it took me so long! Here it is...

1 lb ground chicken
    1/2 cup fine breadcrumbs
    1 large egg white
    1 medium carrot, minced
    1 small onion, chopped or minced
    1/4 cup ketchup
    1 tsp minced garlic
    1 tsp worcester sauce
    salt, pepper, and other spices to taste

Heat the over to 350, put all ingredients together, cover and bake for 1 hour. Remove foil, put a little more ketchup (or tomato paste) on top, and bake for another 15-30 until fully cooked. Divided into 6 servings = 206 calories a serving.

Sooooo yummy!!!!