Need some motivational "friends"

Options
2»

Replies

• Roderunr
    Roderunr Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Added U :wink:

To everyone else, please feel free to add me too...I'm new and need motivational friends as well! :flowerforyou:
  • I started this lifestyle change on 8/8/12 at 262 pounds. I now weigh 236. I am 43 years old and had high blood pressure, prior to losing this weight. I no longer take bp medication. YIPPIE! I have a long way to go and I still have some bad days where I could eat everything. I treat myself to whatever I want every couple of weeks but I just eat less of it. I cut out pop, candy, junk food, high sodium, cut down my calories and have been working out four to five days a week. I need to lose another 37 pounds by Christmas and then I will decide my next goal. I want to be under 200 pounds by Christmas. That is my goal. A good group of inspirational and encouraging friends on here is essential!

Anyway- welcome and YOU CAN DO THIS! Everyone out there reading this- CAN DO THIS!
  • rachgarm
    rachgarm Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I love to get motivated by others and to help motivate them back! It helps keep you on track.