Whats for lunch today?

Options

Replies

• Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I had a small garden salad, chopped steak, and zucchini and squash sauteed together.
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Soup . . . cuz I'm not all creative and *kitten*. Opening a can and dumping it in a bowl is about all the excitement I can handle in the middle of my work day.
  • rdunlap81
    rdunlap81 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I had a turkey sandwich on a whole wheat sub roll. I put a pickle and lettuce on it. It was low in calories and very feeling!
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I had a southwest cobb salad with grilled chicken instead of fried. DELISH!!
  • possibri
    possibri Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    homemade gluten-free pizza with pesto sauce, mozarella, sausage, bell pepper, red onion, green onion, parmesan, and rainbow pepper! omnomnomnomnom
  • kinsellae
    kinsellae Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Rotini pasta, broccoli, bacon, grape tomatoes, Parmesan and a little olive oil..Delicious! I'd imagine it's good cold too. I'll probably have it again tomorrow :)
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    big salad. can of tuna and some rice pasta mixed in.

dressing: half tbsp of EVOO and bunch of white vinegar.
  • eecruzmd
    eecruzmd Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    GNC Total Lean Ready Shake Swiss Chocolate
    1 Tbsp Creamy Peanut Butter :)
  • jlobraun
    Options
    A salad from Trader Joe's: Roasted Butternut Squash, Red Quinoa and Wheatberry Salad. It is delicious and a good combo of whole grains, veggies, protein and fat.
  • KANELMS
    Options
    I HAD 1 CUP CANTALOPE, 1 CUP STEAMED MIX VEGGIES(BROCCOLI, CAULIFLOWER, & CARROTS) 1/2 CUP FAT FREE COTTAGE CHEESE, AND 1 CUP TUNA SALAD!
  • PuggleMama33
    PuggleMama33 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I had chicken wrap with spinach and green onions. I also had a pear and a side of beans. Delish!
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    I effed it up big time. McDonalds 10 piece nuggets, fries and the real winner...a DIET COKE.

Ugh. I feel like crap now, too, physicall. I'll be running in the dark tonight!
  • PuggleMama33
    PuggleMama33 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am so screwed...i had KFC chicken fried steak meal.... =(

That sounds good!
  • namluv
    namluv Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Quiona "Mac" and cheese with green beans in it
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Leftover turkey drumstick(s) and veges soaked in it's broth.
  • uprightashley
    uprightashley Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Lean Cusine fajita style spring rolls.
  • GmeB
    GmeB Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    2 Morningstar Corn Dogs
  • ashlensmomma
    ashlensmomma Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I had three celery stalks, and a laughing cow creamy swiss wedge. Having an early dinner tonight.
  • jhyan
    jhyan Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Polenta with butter and parmesan.

Lebanese rice pilaf

Risotto

Spaghetti Carbonara

It's grain/pasta day in my class. So full of carbs it's ridiculous (not that I have anything against them... but a nice piece of steak would be fantastic about now.)
  • hannahamay
    hannahamay Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I had tuna wrapped in a spinach wrap with some crackers and my protein shake. :) It was actually pretty satisfying.