I confess...

Options

Replies

• _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I confess that when most people talk to me in real life inside I'm screaming "will you just shut the eff up!!"

I confess this is me too!!! I'm terrible!
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Mine is a little more serious.

I confess that 30% of the reason I want to have a baby, is just to upset my mom. But I also love my fiance and want to start a family<3
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm actually 28 years old with washboard abs...I just want to be taken seriously for my mind, so I pretend to be an overweight old bald guy.

Sorry....
  • akgordoa
    Options
    I confess that for a man 3 times my age, Mark Harmon is smokin'. :love:

(Sorry Mom!)

I thought I was the only one!
  • pooleekylie
    Options
    I confess that I'm actually 28 years old with washboard abs...I just want to be taken seriously for my mind, so I pretend to be an overweight old bald guy.

Sorry....

Abs! Abs! Abs!
  • RockinBooty89
    Options
    I confess that I hate those girls who eat junk and crap all the time and are lazy as crap but still maintain a size zero and then feel like they have right to comment on my size and what I look like when I know I'm busting my butt to live healthier and do it the right way. Just saying...
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    I confess I hate watching movies where there are sex scenes or scenes with naked/half naked women, or looking at magazines with really pretty models because I hate that they're all so much prettier than me. Makes me want to cry :(
  • pamcuster
    pamcuster Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I confess I hate watching movies where there are sex scenes or scenes with naked/half naked women, or looking at magazines with really pretty models because I hate that they're all so much prettier than me. Makes me want to cry :(

I confess that I hate how much I can relate to this!

And I confess that I just read through every post on this thread and really enjoyed it!
  • laarae
    laarae Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm a Survivor addict-would love to get to "know" Jeff
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I confess my best friend just annoyed the crap out of me - all morning she's complained about her weight... So what does she do....?? Swaps her healthy lunch for 2 x cupcakes.... And now she is telling me how full she feels. WTF do you expect - 2 cupcakes!!!!
  • Jmbean84
    Jmbean84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options

This! Especially whe my fiancé is around. :(
  • cherrytulips
    Options
    I confess that there are many things I should confess too but not at this time.

hehehehe :]
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I confess to being caught with my hand in the cookie jar several times a week :tongue:
    I confess that when I read this, I hoped it was a metiphor.
  • cwkaty
    cwkaty Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I confess to being caught with my hand in the cookie jar several times a week :tongue:
    I confess that when I read this, I hoped it was a metiphor.
    Me too. :smile:
  • frogz21
    frogz21 Posts: 314
    Options
    I confess that I quit in the middle of my workout..I just wasn't feeling it. :wink:
  • DanceForever904
    DanceForever904 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    i confess that i can not fight. literally at all...i wait till my sister or my fiance is asleep and then BAM then run in my room and lock the door -_-
  • toriaenator
    toriaenator Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    i confess that i need to learn to mind my own business ^^
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    that everytime I read these mgs boards...i just wanna scream...same ol tired ?????????????.........:explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:
  • Kimjanebrooks
    Kimjanebrooks Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    that my moustache is in fact......a FAKE!
  • HellsBells61
    Options
    I confess that I don't like my job or the company or the people that I work with but I'm sticking with it because (a) I'm too lazy to look elsewhere and (b) it pays well.

I confess that I'd rather be at home as a full time Mum so I can write trashy novels at the dining room table.