I confess...

Options

Replies

• BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I confess that even though I have struggled with my weight my whole life and know how hard it is, lately when I see obese people I think "eat a salad" or at least "get informed about your health." I feel bad for doing it.

I've found myself doing this too and it makes me feel hateful
    I also do this..and I know its terrible.

I confess I do this, then I feel so bad after thinking like this that I want to make it up to them by telling them about this great website!! Then I have to remind myself that they didn't hear the voices talking in my head!!

I confess that I get seriously pissed off when I hear overweight and obese people complain about their weight when they 'go to the gym everyday' but then see them at the store buying nothing but **** food (like cans of Pringles).

I have an obese friend at work...and she says she watches what she eats and in the next breath says she only ate a HALF a pizza last night.....WTF........there is a reason you way 300 pounds. Blast......

I confess that I'm totally in the same boat as y'all.

I also confess that I REALLY like that obnoxious new Taylor Swift song.
  • Jessvaliquette
    Jessvaliquette Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Oh my god these confessions are awesome cannot stop laughing at most of them.

I confess that the voices in my head are always coming up with great ideas but I take credit for them.
  • Sherri425
    Options
    I confess that when I see extremely over weight ppl eating junk food in public, I wanna cuss them out! :( Esp if they LICK their fingers too!!

{sorry} hehe
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I confess that I can't focus on work today because I want to go home and jump my husband. :devil:
  • jackflak
    jackflak Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I confess I look at profile pics with great abs a little too long.

I confess to that and to spending tooooo much time on MFP while at work! Shhhhhh!!
  • beernpizza
    beernpizza Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am a nose picker. And I don't care if I get caught by people when I'm driving. I usually nod to them to let them know that I know they know.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    i confess that I do feel bad when my sarcasm actually offends some one...
    I do too, which happens often.
  • akgordoa
    Options
    I confess that the juicy burger ad on this page currently is making me crave the nastiness, and think it's irresponsible for MFP to be sponsered by that kind of advertising!

I also confess I love this thread, and the people in it. :)
  • Presleyforpresident
    Options
    I confess that I've gone to work higher than a kite.
  • sfuller911
    Options
    I confess that I judge my dieting friends and myself for posting sinful sweets on Pinterest :)
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    I confess I like attention from all the wrong people for all the wrong reasons. I confess i'm very insecure and have low self esteem. I confess I take pictures that look seductive to receive compliments so i can feel like i'm pretty. I confess that i'll never feel beautiful after being raped, and that is why i do those things.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I confess......Im an addicted to my husbands....:bigsmile:
  • frogz21
    frogz21 Posts: 314
    Options
    I confess I like attention from all the wrong people for all the wrong reasons. I confess i'm very insecure and have low self esteem. I confess I take pictures that look seductive to receive compliments so i can feel like i'm pretty. I confess that i'll never feel beautiful after being raped, and that is why i do those things.

Try getting the attention from the right people for the right reasons. Don't degrade yourself or stoop so low to get attention because in the end you're just being used.
  • HSingMomto7Kids
    HSingMomto7Kids Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I confess I have no one to talk with at this moment but you at MFP.
  • DayumStr8Els
    Options
    I confess, I locked myself out of my account yesterday...so i made a new one.
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    I confess that I should go to bed rather than endless posting on MFP.
  • allie316
    allie316 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i confess im sick of being judged and feeling like crap.
  • ShayWolfexo
    Options
    I confess that I've been craving Wendy's for almost a week now and I am honestly considering saving up all my calories and going all out on that wendys menu... Must Resis the baconator!
  • I confess that almost every day on the drive home from work I cry in the car when I think about my beloved rotti x that I had put down 18 months ago. She was my life line when I was going through a horrible time in my life and I feel like I failed her when I had her put down. :cry:
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I confess that I secretly smile when skeezy guys yell obscene "compliments"