My transformation: From Fat to Fit (apr2011-Current)

Options

Replies

• sabyars
    Options
    WOW!!! CONGRATS! Handsome man!!!
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    What a great inspiration! I have two male friends that keep telling me they can't do it. I am trying to get them to join MFP. Examples like you may help! Looking good!
  • TheRealJigsaw
    TheRealJigsaw Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work buddy
  • kaffin
    Options
    wow...you look great! I hope to be able to post something like this when I lose all my weight.
    Congrats!
  • mattsdad1961
    mattsdad1961 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing...don't have the guts to show pics yet myself...actually, I have "guts" just no courage...I hope I'll have the same type of success as you have shown! Congrats, dude!!
  • GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    wow wonderful =)!
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Good work, guy!
  • sleonardbranson
    Options
    You look amazing, you should be proud!!! Fantastic job:)
  • mclarkin75
    mclarkin75 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Looking good! I didn't take before pictures other than the ones my husband happen to sneak in when I was not looking. Most of my pictures I pose for are hiding behind my friends. I am only down 10 lbs so I may take some now.
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Looking good! I didn't take before pictures other than the ones my husband happen to sneak in when I was not looking. Most of my pictures I pose for are hiding behind my friends. I am only down 10 lbs so I may take some now.

I would HIGHLY recommend it. Seriously I know it feels dumb taking half naked photos in the mirror when you are not satisfied with your appearance, BUT later on down the road when you get to see the progress you made, it is worth it.

Good luck on your goals :)
  • BehindtheScenes
    BehindtheScenes Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your hard work and dedication, it shows. But thanks, especially, for your service to our country.
  • megtastic80
    Options
    Damn!!!!!
  • unicorn1081
    unicorn1081 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    awesome transformation!:drinker:
  • Girl_Bomb
    Options
    *whistles*
  • PisceanDream224
    Options
    Very nice!!! :) I've seen the transformation one can make when they get out, going from lean and fit to major belly and many pounds to lose... My father retired at 30 yrs, and I have always remembered him as trim, cut and healthy looking. 2 years after retirement, he had gained about 50 lbs, and to date is up quite a bit. I am hoping that I can change enough to help motivate my father to start taking control of his health once again. It is nice to see that you took back your health when you did. You have done very well, and I hope you get to be the most fit you have ever been! Thank you for sharing! :)
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Very nice!!! :) I've seen the transformation one can make when they get out, going from lean and fit to major belly and many pounds to lose... My father retired at 30 yrs, and I have always remembered him as trim, cut and healthy looking. 2 years after retirement, he had gained about 50 lbs, and to date is up quite a bit. I am hoping that I can change enough to help motivate my father to start taking control of his health once again. It is nice to see that you took back your health when you did. You have done very well, and I hope you get to be the most fit you have ever been! Thank you for sharing! :)

Well I hope he decides to change for the better, of course that in the end is up to him. It is funny because I just felt embarrassed even telling people I was a veteran being in that awful shape. I should have known better. I will say though the experience was good because I believe this time it truly is a lifestyle change, and hopefully it will stick with me. Good luck with your goals, and hopefully he will take your lead!
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Awesome job keep it up Hun!!
  • frogz21
    frogz21 Posts: 314
    Options
    Wow! Great work!

How did you cut down on eating so much?
  • Raphi_roo
    Options
    You look like a different person. WOW.
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    VERY inspiring!! That is awesome! Seeing pictuers like that keeps me motivated!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!