Progress so far - 405 to 180 currently

Options

Replies

• scottpwilliams
    Options
    No offence, but in that top photo (the maccyd's one) you look like an old lady! The new pictures you look really young! yay
  • smcwilliams516
    smcwilliams516 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow you are an amazing inspiration!!!! Be proud of your success and who you are!
  • ChasingKatie
    ChasingKatie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Keep up the great work!
  • bethygirlie
    bethygirlie Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    No offence, but in that top photo (the maccyd's one) you look like an old lady! The new pictures you look really young! yay

No offense taken. It's funny, my cousins call me "ms. benjamin button" because I look younger now then I did when I was 14. It's crazy! Thanks so much for your support, everyone!
  • scottpwilliams
    Options

No offense taken. It's funny, my cousins call me "ms. benjamin button" because I look younger now then I did when I was 14. It's crazy! Thanks so much for your support, everyone!

Off subject, but WTF drink is that? Milkshake? How is it so huge!!! Guess America does everything way bigger haha. Gonna be temptations when I go there next year!
  • bethygirlie
    Options

Off subject, but WTF drink is that? Milkshake? How is it so huge!!! Guess America does everything way bigger haha. Gonna be temptations when I go there next year!

It was a few years ago but I'm pretty sure it was coke. That's all I used to order was a supersize coke with all my meals. No wonder I was so huge that drink was like 500 calories in itself. lol
  • Shekinah2013
    Shekinah2013 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Amazing! U look fantastic!
  • ksaltsman04
    ksaltsman04 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow, unbelievable! And I thought I had accomplished something by losing 25 lbs! Congratulations!!
  • dontmesswithtx
    Options
    WOW...oh my goodness that is so amazing! You are a huge inspiration to me!!
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are amazing!!!! Congratulations :)
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    Wow! What an awesome loss! Great job and thank you for sharing!
  • hydelaa
    hydelaa Posts: 184
    Options
    Right on!! :-)
  • IamJSanchez
    Options
    Ok so I've lost 70lbs with MFP and my goal is to lose 45 more. But so far in all I've lost 220+. Here is my progress so far.

Before: 400 lbs
    BethMcDonalds.jpg
    meandvicki.jpg

Currently: 180 lbs
    403988582.jpg
    403988581.jpg

WOAAAAH AWESOME, AWESOME JOB!!!

grr I don't know why my 180 images aren't working!! someone help! lol
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful.. Love your big blue eyes and amazing job on your weight loss... A true success!
  • bethygirlie
    Options
    I don't know what I would have done without the support of all my friends and all my MFP friends on here. You guys are awesome! I love you all <3
  • gwicks54
    gwicks54 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You have done a great job taking charge of you health. The reward is a beautiful healthy lady with the rest of your life to look forward too. I hope more people will follow your example & realize that so much of our health problems can be healed with our diet. Good Job!
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are really gorgeous! Keep it up! Well done!!!
  • provence9
    provence9 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Very young and pretty! Way to be dedicated! :flowerforyou:
  • kyes31
    Options
    wow congratulations you are truly beautiful way to go:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!