TWO-derland!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• AngelaJordan712
    AngelaJordan712 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I know that there are many posts out there for when people hit ONE-derland, and I'm so happy for them to reach that milestone.

But, for someone over 300 to reach TWO-derland (finally!) sure feels just as great!
    I have a looooong way to go, and might never get to ONE-derland(I'd need surgery to get rid of excess skin to do that) , but for now I see a different starting number on my scale and I'm thrilled.

Yay me!

YAY YOU!

I'm hoping to see that very thing soon myself!

Me Too! 7.4 lbs more...I cant wait...I am hoping to find out next week at the doctor when the last time I was in the 200s...we will see!
  • agoofynut
    agoofynut Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Awesome! It's a great feeling isn't it?
  • fatmom51
    fatmom51 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you, and to the rest of you people who mentioned you are hitting or approaching the TWO's. I'm aiming for ONEderland, but it's going to be a while. Together with MFP we'll make it.
  • cyclingben
    cyclingben Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    nice i remember the first time i saw 299 on the scales it was freking awesome.
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! I'm so happy for you!
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! I am seriously doing the happy dance of JOY for you!!

Keep it up girl..... I was there once and I promise it can be done..... I started more or less where you did and three years later I'm still going strong and keeping it off!.... and don't worry so much about that loose skin..... moisturize and start toning now and you're gonna be thrilled with the results!

SO PROUD OF YOU!:flowerforyou:
  • ShrinkingShona
    ShrinkingShona Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    This is HUGE. Congratulations. I hope you have a wonderful way to treat yourself.
  • rosabud
    Options
    Congratulations! That is a huge accomplishment, and I can't wait to join you there!
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    I felt the same way when I reached Two-derland. Good for you!
  • zmzmzm19
    zmzmzm19 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! Keep up the great work, and you'll reach your goals!! Congrats to you! :smile:
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    you are fantastic
  • susjan
    susjan Posts: 105
    Options
    Congratulations! Such an awesome feeling :-)
  • Shannota
    Shannota Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! I am very happy for you. Keep up the good work and don't discount yourself too soon. It will take time, but you can get to where you want to be!
  • Fat2Fit4Life
    Fat2Fit4Life Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!

I hope to be there at my weigh in tomorrow :wink:
  • needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    TOOT TOOT! Welcome to Two-terville! Awesome job! See you in ONE-derland.....don't tell me it can't be done! I fully expect to get there and my stats aren't that different than yours!
  • pamperedpenguin
    pamperedpenguin Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!

I hope to be there at my weigh in tomorrow :wink:

I hope so too! Keep me posted.
  • LisaMarie8713
    Options
    Congrats on the success!!! I think all the people on here are such an inspiration. It's admirable that there is so much support for our fellow people across the world!! Keep it up!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!