Done with Jillian Michael's 6-Pack in 6-Weeks (PICS)

Options

Replies

• HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    after i've lost weight i really want to do some workouts for my tummy, what would you suggest to a beginner?

For a beginner, definitely start with Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred to shred all fat off or at least most of it. Then, move on to No More Trouble Zones. Then-- go for this 6P6W training. Good luck!
  • Lotusstarr
    Lotusstarr Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Dang Girl! Yaya!
  • MistyAnneK
    MistyAnneK Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Made me go buy 30 day shred! Bought it last night and started it this AM.... Thanks for the motivation!
  • Lotusstarr
    Lotusstarr Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Are you going to do the ripped in 30?
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    Options
    Are you going to do the ripped in 30?

I don't think I will. I now plan to move on to Pilates every other day, and Weight Training every other day. (6 days a week workouts)
  • Luvs_Chocolate
    Luvs_Chocolate Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Just ordered her trouble zones DVD today! I'm no longer second guessing my purchase. Great work!!
  • travellingmama
    travellingmama Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and your abs are totally what I want to achieve!!

I read that you did the 30 Day Shred in 30 days and the 6 Weeks-6 Pack in 6 weeks (3 times a week), but how long did you do No More Trouble Zones in between and how often a week?

I did the 30 Day Shred in March and various stuff since. I haven't seen nearly the results with 6 Weeks-6 Packs and I think it is because I still need to get that layer of belly fat off first. I bought No More Trouble Zones last week and I think I should focus on that for now. Did you do NMTZ three times a week too and for how many months?

Thank you for sharing your results.
  • hssheikh
    hssheikh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    simply amazing! congratulations! :D
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    Options
    I read that you did the 30 Day Shred in 30 days and the 6 Weeks-6 Pack in 6 weeks (3 times a week), but how long did you do No More Trouble Zones in between and how often a week?

I did the No More Trouble Zones for 40 days, and did it 4 times a week.
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    You look GR8!!!!! Im dying to have abs like you one day !!!! MOTIVATION!
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    Options
    Thanks, everyone!
  • OTchic
    OTchic Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!

im on week 2 of 6wk 6pk and can't wait to see results!! i am doing it 6x a week. can't believe u only did it 3x a week so the other 4 days u rested?
  • 1Lovely87
    1Lovely87 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • sapph1rre
    sapph1rre Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • peanutbutterz
    peanutbutterz Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    This is the most motivating success story for me so far... Wow, what a difference!!!! :smile:
  • dipletti
    dipletti Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Holy crap that is amazing! YAY you!
  • Sweetie_Sammy
    Options
    You look amazing, congratulations on your lose and your stomach! Looks fab, I need to tone my jelly belly up now after having baby 6 months ago! Well done, great inspiration. x
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    How long did this take you to get these AWESOME results?
  • acuratlsd
    acuratlsd Posts: 228
    Options
    I am downloading that and putting in on my media Server... I'll do that right after the 30 Day Shred, GRRRR I'm motivated!
  • redmohca89
    redmohca89 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    very good job, u look great! is this available free anywhere? or have to buy it? 7 days a week workout ? or?
    very nice job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!