SHOCKING!!! Health Screening Vegetarian to Paleo Comparison

Options
15678911»

Replies

• magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options

I'll post back in 2 weeks. I should be able to shake this upper respiratory infection by monday. Today i weighed in at 140 and when I joined in mid july, I started at 147. All of my cholesterol numbers and such have been at the low end of healthy and if my blood pressure was any lower I'd be fainting. Should I keep my regular diet? paleo? or clean? your choice.
    [/quote]

youre still missing the point. the OP wasnt even about weight loss. it was about overall health.
    [/quote]

Ok,I will comment on the OP's point about how shocking her paleo diet has made her so much healthier over the course of a year compared to her unknown vegetarian diet.
    Her over all numbers, completely discounting the weight loss, isn't impressive. Her choice of foods on the paleo diet isn't impressive. she suggested we look at her food log. did you look at it? did you review more than 3 days during various times of the week/month? It's not impressive.

It's not impressive for the course of a year. Her over all numbers over the course of year are not impressive. Her over all claim is not impressive. For 3-5 months, sure! for a year? Not so much.

This site is supposed to be supportive, I get that. I'm generally a supportive person when it comes to nutrition. However, I'm not going to lie and say "Oh, that's awesome, good for you" maybe I should. Maybe I should keep my mouth shut next time. or all the time. It's ridiculous to be patting someone on the back when they claim this kind of thing.

That is all I have to say.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Every night before I go to bed I eat 4 girl scout thin mints and I consistantly lose about 2lbs a week, thank you thin mints!

I am intrigued by your thin mint diet and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
    :bigsmile: