What's you Excuse

Options
13»

Replies

• curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Wow.....eyeopening. Kudos to him and your point was well made.
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    <3
  • LadyBuell
    Options
    Sadly, these only make me feel worse about myself. :ohwell: I am just as capable as they are so what the f*** IS my problem? I wish I could answer that. I have always wondered why some people in the same situations give up and others don't. And I wonder ultimately which group I will fall into if something that devastating were to happen to me.

I know I have some strength. I survived being widowed while I was pregnant when I was 21 but I screwed plenty up along the way.

I do love seeing these stories though. Maybe some day there will be one that kicks me in the a** hard enough to knock some sense into me and I'll take action.
  • vinnieti
    vinnieti Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    very inspiring
  • PJmetts
    PJmetts Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    My excuse is invalid

^^^^]Yup, no more excuses, thanks for reminding us!
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    My ankle was hurting this weekend, and it reminded me of this soldier again. mine might be in pain, but it's still there and it still works. so I'm going to shut up and push on
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Wow.....amazing! Love this story!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    This hits close to home because my brother and ex-boyfriend (still close friends) are both Marines. Thankfully brother got back from Afghanistan safely and physically unharmed. Thanks for you service, OP. :heart:
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Thank you Bob for your service.
    God bless our Troops.
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    :cry: This broke my heart but was so sweet! That's true love!:heart:
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Yea, my excuses are teh suck.

Thank you so much for your service <3
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story!

Just a shameless plug here for the Wounded Warrior Project that helps veterans like this soldier and their families get back on their feet and live healthy productive lives.

https://support.woundedwarriorproject.org/default.aspx?tsid=168&campaignSource=CDRO&source=B110143&gclid=CKv5h_TVzrICFQSxnQodoHQAEA#